Autoflower seeds to USA, recommendations

shathaway

I'm looking for a place to buy seeds where I don't have to buy 5 or more. I'm on limited budget looking for sativa auto flower seeds. Looking to get a few different strains to have variety.

Thanks for suggestions in advance.

Steve420

Howdy and I have been using Herbies since 2012 without any questions or problems. They have an issue with payments from US or any country outside Britian. I but cash in the envelope for the total to cover the costs. It has been this way for 3 years now and is a choice I make freely. So first off that is something you need to deside on. Their government forces this on them as a way to hurt their buisness, like in the way a FDIC bank here. Wont accept deposits from depositories because it is still illegal on a Federal level to sell pot / seeds.

I have no trouble with it and I am not sharing my card and bank info with any oversea`s parties!!! so not as scary as it sounds using exact cash amount, something to think about. They are on 420`s sponser list for over 5 ++years now, if that helps you. Enclosed is my order form they provide you as a emailed copy. You copy it or just include the order reference number from it, plus the cash amount. Just google Euro to Dollars and that is what you pay. My shipping for the 2 seeds was 5 dollars, were as a Canadaian Seed Bank wanted almost $30 dollars.

Their fee`s are the lowest of any provider in Europe or Canada and they let you know when they shipped out and how long to expect delivery with a tracking number. I have been getting ALL my seeds through them not just Auto`s since 2012. They brooker the seeds for a varity of seed banks so the specific company of a strain is offered as well. This is my 4th year growing Auto`s and all seeds were from them.

I only ordered the one seed to make up for a plant my cat killed. I have space to grow 4 plants at a time. I grow 8 total plants from November to March`s end. I supplies me enough stock for the year and I dont run the heat all winter here and the lights keep my apartment warm. It works out perfect on my end. I ordered 8 seeds before Holloween and have a grow going now. Check them out and it is your choice whether to send cash or not but it is safer then supplying your card number if you thing about it. This is from this January 1st, I erased my address and the Euro to Dollars was $4.58 for shipping and $15.47 for the total, I rounded it out to $16 dollars. I should get them in less then 5 day from today.....

herbies.jpg
Peace..... :Namaste:

Problem is you'll pay as much for shipping as a seed or two

Check our sponsors, lots of great seedbanks there

I haven't found any place local that sells them yet. Selling isn't setup in VT yet and just getting started in MA. I'm only 10 min from MA border so I am hoping some shops pop up over there soon.

Back
Top Bottom