Autoflowering 4 weeks old

Mrmorrison

420 Member
20200327_153217.jpg
hi there this is my autoflowering in to it 4 weeks now and I haven't fed her yet and my Soil is BioBizz All Mix

Regular water or reverse osmosis / distilled?

There's your problem (All mix) is too hot for autos, lightmix is better as you can manually dial in what it needs.

Hey hope your problem is solved, i am not an expert to tell for sure but it is looking like some Potassium deficency:
18B052C1-E8AE-4063-BA9E-7787C37F5FE8.jpeg

E42CA4DC-9954-4750-A84E-6E9516C16376.jpeg

if you using biobizz all mix without any Nutrient adding like bio grow or biobloom, all mix already contains nutrients in it for 4 to 6 weeks that supports your plant and its not enough for plant in bloom stage,it is also look like low PH range :
53417CF7-86C2-467D-A464-8AC7297380B0.jpeg

as i said im not sure that this is the right answer , i knw that biobizz all mix is to hot for autos that you have passed this stage .
I can tag @Emilya to help you out , she is an expert.

Km021: Any chance you have a link to the entire series of graphics on plant deficiencies/toxicities? That one is large enough to easily see without zooming (which won't make small details any easier to discern, it just turns small blurry things into large blurry things, lol). It's simple and easy to follow without making the person feel like he/she is reading something meant for a moron or missing useful information. In other words, I'd like to have the entire set to send to a few friends (and, perhaps, to use, myself, in the event of need ;) ).

Hey hope your problem is solved, i am not an expert to tell for sure but it is looking like some Potassium deficency:
18B052C1-E8AE-4063-BA9E-7787C37F5FE8.jpeg

Km021: Any chance you have a link to the entire series of graphics on plant deficiencies/toxicities? That one is large enough to easily see without zooming (which won't make small details any easier to discern, it just turns small blurry things into large blurry things, lol). It's simple and easy to follow without making the person feel like he/she is reading something meant for a moron or missing useful information. In other words, I'd like to have the entire set to send to a few friends (and, perhaps, to use, myself, in the event of need ;) ).
It's a book.
20200331_145340.jpg

I agree with you it is very easy to track your plant with this photo but its necessary to compare your plant with the real photos or have a kind of experience your plant suffering,
i am also a fan of Biobizz that im using it same as you , actually im not going to buy any more these stuffs in future , as i have learned from queen @Emilya , cannabis growing is very easy if you understand the life cycle and stay away from wasting $$$$ on buying different brands of nutes and ... i suggeste you to follow queen @Emilya and read her useful contents.

Here is the high resolution photo that you looking for :

And there is a question my friend,
Did you use biobizz all-mix for seedling ?

I agree with you it is very easy to track your plant with this photo but its necessary to compare your plant with the real photos or have a kind of experience your plant suffering,
i am also a fan of Biobizz that im using it same as you , actually im not going to buy any more these stuffs in future , as i have learned from queen @Emilya , cannabis growing is very easy if you understand the life cycle and stay away from wasting $$$$ on buying different brands of nutes and ... i suggeste you to follow queen @Emilyaand read her useful contents.

https://www.loudclouds.co/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/marijuana-deficiency-chart-jorge-cervantes.jpg

i am also a fan of Biobizz that im using it same as you , actually im not going to buy any more these stuffs in future , as i have learned from queen @Emilya , cannabis growing is very easy if you understand the life cycle and stay away from wasting $$$$ on buying different brands of nutes and ... i suggeste you to follow queen @Emilyaand read her useful contents.

https://www.loudclouds.co/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/marijuana-deficiency-chart-jorge-cervantes.jpg

Thank you, I thought that would be online somewhere. I just have it in the book. Good shit!
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom