HPIM02011.jpg

Fuzzy close up..

HPIM02021.jpg

They're so cute when the they're little..:biggrin:

Well thats it for now, maybe some more tonight..:grinjoint:

Re: AutoMod's Pic Post.. Yay....

More random Pics..

08ac.jpg

Me 'bout 4 years ago under my first outdoor..

HPIM0222.jpg

My new Galss bong..

HPIM02141.jpg

Full frontal..

HPIM02151.jpg

Side shot..

Well thats it for right now,, More Later..:goof:

Nice pics man, your new bong looks like mine, not quite, but close. Keep 'em coming, that plant should take off anyday now.

Andrew86 said:
Nice pics man, your new bong looks like mine, not quite, but close. Keep 'em coming, that plant should take off anyday now.

Yea I saw you bong, and I got jealous..lol, and I hope the plant give me some new leaves soon..:icon_roll

Dunno the yeild on that plant, we had 3 of them, they were @ my cousins house, but I got to take home almost 2 ounces from the total harvest, so I was happy.

That plant was the runt of the three, but it was my favorit, I dunno why..:hmmmm:

I don't see why people post pics of their money. Almost everyone has money and knows what it looks like. Money is so dirty (I'm talking germ wise) and you have your buds sitting right on top of it..!

420Dentist said:
I don't see why people post pics of their money. Almost everyone has money and knows what it looks like. Money is so dirty (I'm talking germ wise) and you have your buds sitting right on top of it..!

I thought of that before I took the pic, I microwaved it, if you are a germ freak microwavfing your dollars for like 20 sec on med setting kills the bacteria(sp?) My my was like that when I was a kid.. lol

Back
Top Bottom