Autopots in coco flush

Fatlad

Hi guys first time using autopots tried searching the forum for answers but struggling to find the answer so hoping some guru could point me in the right direction ... basically in the 8th week of flower of a 9 week flower period ... do I need to flush for 7 days as I'm using autopots in coco any advice would be much appreciated
Thanks

I know pal always a debatable topic and even more now I'm using autopots as they bottom feed so dont really get the build of salts etc than top feeding

I'm growing in Coco in 5 gallon cloth bags. I just finished my AK 47. Did not Flush at all. Tastes fine to me.
It was my 1st Coco grow. The Auto Pots are the way to go. Hand feeding these girls twice a day is a PITA. I have a set of 2 XL Auto Pots. Just chose not to use them til I got a 2nd set. Should have bought the 2nd set 1st. Mixing 20 (1-gal) jugs of nutes twice a week takes up too much time also.

I'm growing in Coco in 5 gallon cloth bags. I just finished my AK 47. Did not Flush at all. Tastes fine to me.
It was my 1st Coco grow. The Auto Pots are the way to go. Hand feeding these girls twice a day is a PITA. I have a set of 2 XL Auto Pots. Just chose not to use them til I got a 2nd set. Should have bought the 2nd set 1st. Mixing 20 (1-gal) jugs of nutes twice a week takes up too much time also.
Defo pal ... best thing I ever bought... life is so easy now .. fill up my 100 litre flexi tank and sit back and watch the babies grow... do you half your nutes or go full strength pal

I did 1/4 strength 1st 2 weeks. Then 1/2 strength. At about week 8 started giving 3/4 strength. I still have 4 plants growing now that are on day 77 that I'm feeding at 3/4 strength. About 1200 - 1250 ppm of nutes. my water is 204 ppm so it totals to around 1400 - 1450 ppm.
I pH to 5.8 until I start seeing a lot of white hairs coming out. Then the pH goes up to 6.2 until the final 2 weeks when I go back to 5.8. The pH drops a lot more during Flower when you grow in Coco so you have to raise it to keep the nutrient uptake working right.
I have 10 year + Coco Growers teaching me ... more or less. What they tell me is working as I've never had plants this big.
I'm growing Auto's & the plants are 4' - 5' wide. I had to put a SCROG net just under my lights so I could poke the branches through to keep them off the lights so that tells you how tall they are. I'm expecting at least 12 oz. per plant ... probably more.
There's pics of everything & pretty detailed info of what I did & how I did it in my journal if you are interested.

I did 1/4 strength 1st 2 weeks. Then 1/2 strength. At about week 8 started giving 3/4 strength. I still have 4 plants growing now that are on day 77 that I'm feeding at 3/4 strength. About 1200 - 1250 ppm of nutes. my water is 204 ppm so it totals to around 1400 - 1450 ppm.
I pH to 5.8 until I start seeing a lot of white hairs coming out. Then the pH goes up to 6.2 until the final 2 weeks when I go back to 5.8. The pH drops a lot more during Flower when you grow in Coco so you have to raise it to keep the nutrient uptake working right.
I have 10 year + Coco Growers teaching me ... more or less. What they tell me is working as I've never had plants this big.
I'm growing Auto's & the plants are 4' - 5' wide. I had to put a SCROG net just under my lights so I could poke the branches through to keep them off the lights so that tells you how tall they are. I'm expecting at least 12 oz. per plant ... probably more.
There's pics of everything & pretty detailed info of what I did & how I did it in my journal if you are interested.
I will have a look at your journal pal I'm always intrigued by people's different grows and learning new things

Back
Top Bottom