Baby Pics

DocDox

Two weeks ago I started 8 seeds using the Crop King method. Soaked them and put them in a paper towel on a plate in the dark. Worked good for the most part. 7 of the 8 cracked and I think I was a little too eager to get them in the soil, so I believe I ended up killing a few. I eventually ended up with 4 viable out of the 8. 5 days ago I started another batch but I changed the way I did a few things. First of all, when I soaked the seeds I used a shot glass and a quarter sheet of paper towel to hold the seed down into the water. My first go all of the seeds floated and this way all of my seeds were held under the water. I soaked for 24 hours and then used paper towels folded and stacked into a 3" pot and covered with a piece of cardboard which I soaked with water and set on my heating mat. One day later 3 were ready to plant. Day three 9 of the 12 are popped and growing.

IMG-0164.jpg

My biggest problem on my first go around was that once the seeds were planted in the soil the seed husk itself dried out and strangled a few of my plants. I took some clear solo cups and made little domes which keep them moist and the seed husk comes right off. 100% so far and they are up and out of the soil in one day!!

These are 2 days planted.

IMG-0160.jpg
Great garden my friend. Keeping them moist at first will help shell fall off and help your babies.

36 days old

36 Days old.jpg
I ordered these 1 gallon pots, I like everything you’ve done so far to get your plants to the point. I believe I am gonna mimic your technique up to this point. I have regular seeds that will have to be sexed so I gotta go small and keep small until I’m able to ID. I usually plants directly into a 7 gallon pot

Back
Top Bottom