Back in the saddle.

slosmokin

Greetings,
I am a California native who has had a sultry love affair with weed for many years. I am currently a Medical Marijuana patient, and have grown 5 harvest. I grew indoors, with a soil medium. I had an excellent teacher, who is still churning out grade A chronic. I unfortunately have not grown in about 3 years, but I am about to hop back on the bike in 2 weeks. I must say I am extremely impressed with the vast amount of knowledge crammed into all these post. I feel confident to start growing hydroponics with the support of all the veteran growers here. I would say that I bring a great deal of knowledge about plumbing, carpentry, and electrical. I have been working on houses for over ten years, and really love construction.
Cheers.
:grinjoint:

:welcome: slosmokin, We are pleased you are here! Drop the knowledge and than gain some thats what helps 420 Create Cannabis Awareness. Think about starting a Grow Journal so all of 420s' great members and growers can follow along the way, adding praise and/or helpful comments. You will be BACK on the road in no time. Please enjoy all that 420 has to offer, start in the Growroom Forums, then begin reading the Grower Journals. Making mental notes for future research. Best of luck with your health, and return to growing. Hope to see you in the forums! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom