Back yard grow in Hawaii

sunnyside58

Aloha,
Just an update from last photos. Today is July 17, 3 weeks of the "Big Bud strain. 60 days into the Blueberry strain. All seeds were germinated and bought from Amsterdam. The Big Bud strain plants are growing so fast. I use bat guano, worm castings mixed into organic soil and a 20-20-20 tomato fertilizer. Blood and bone meal every 4 weeks. I fertilize the older ones every 3 weeks and the non flowering have only received molasses in the watering. Will start the fertilizing regimine when they are older. Growing in Hawaii outdoors is very easy. These seeds were supposed to be grown indoors but I have no experience with indoor growing. YET.
100_02017.JPG

Aloha and trying to keep it green.
BlueBerry_7-9-12_2.JPG
100_02268.JPG
100_02257.JPG
100_02268.JPG

I'm jelouse cause i just started growin 6 weeks ago indoors and i keep havin dreams of growing outside! plants look dope tho! :bravo:

Mahalo StoneyLoco,

I really want to grow indoors but the weather is so nice for outdoor grows. Only problem is afraid of someone not wanting to grow their own and they may want to take mine. But, I have good dogs to help with that and try to be stealth. Here in Hawaii, even indoor seed strains seem to grow well outdoors. I am trying to learn more about indoor grows so who knows maybe during the winter months I will try indoor. Yes, we do have winter in Hawaii..LOL. well if you want to call shorter days winter. ha ha . Tempature outside is still warm enough to grow but plants are short. killer but small. Good luck Stoney and keep it green..

Yes it does. and it pretty much is going to be one big bud. That one had a rough start. At 2 weeks old it broke at the stem so I packed soil around it and a chop stick to hold it up and by gosh it healed. Only thing was it started budding before it could grow taller like the others. But it should be a nice plant in the end. Mahalo for the reply to my photos. Keeping it Green..

I've never seen a plant grow like that. Absolutely marvelous that they can just heal like that. Really is a Super-plant. Probably should take some cuttings of that one for resiliency:smokin: As for the others they all look great. Let us know how the harvest goes :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom