Aloha - Typical Outdoor Grow In Sunnyside Hawaii

sunnyside58

A Big Aloha for all who are taking a peek at my first grow in my backyard. First of all let me tell you, I bought my seeds from Amsterdam and they are 2 of the cheapest seeds I saw for sale. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on the AK's and the Kush's because I didn't know a whole lot about growing. But I want to thank Ryan Riley and his e-mail books I bought while I was waiting for my seeds in the mail from Amsterdamseeds.com,
I germinated 5 Blueberry seeds sandwiched between 2 ceramic plates with wet paper towels. I thought it would be about 5 -7 days before they popped but when I checked them on the 3rd day the seeds had roots about an inch long. I quicly mixed 75% Organic soil bought from our hardware store ( Niu soil made in Hawaii) with 25% Perlite and worm castings. I filled 5, 5 gallon buckets that were white until I spray painted them black. I used a tweezer and gently put the seeds about an inch down. I gave it a gal. of water and in about a week they were born. Up through the soil they emerged. I than took another 5 seeds of the Big Bud seeds and did the same thing. In 3 days they popped and I put them in 3 gal plastic growers bags because I ran out of 5 gal. buckets. I now have 10 plants. 2 turned males and 1 broke at 2 weeks old and did not survive. & plants are what I have now.

Big Bud Seed- Indica/Sativa mix
Indoor/Outdoor
THC Level- 8%-15%
Blueberry Seeds- Hybride
Indoor ( growing good outdoor)
THC Level- High
Fertilizer:
Natural * Organic Bat Guano
Super Bloome - Green Light
Bone Meal And Blood Meal * Gardener & Bloome Brand
Miracle-gro Rose Plant Food
I mix 5 gallons of fertilizer every 2 weeks. I keep it simple 1 tablespoon of each of the above. I give all my plants whether they are vegging or flowering the same amount, 2 cups. I water all plants every 3 days.
And I have been doing that since the first five seeds popped. I do wait until the plant reached a foot before fertilizing them.
The flowering plants in the pictures are the Blueberry and the vegging ones are of course the Big Bud. I will post pictures as they grow but I will not be changing my schedule of ferts and water.
The PH balance is a steady 6.5
All other readings are medium, so all is well. I started the Blueberry on May 14,2012 and the Big Buds on June 20, 2012. I am cleansing the one that looks like a Christmas Tree now and will pull it in a week. Cleansing for 2 weeks. Aloha for now.
100_02348.JPG
100_02028.JPG
100_02268.JPG
100_02247.JPG
Big_Buds_7-9-12_1.JPG
My_Plants_and_animals_024.JPG
My_Plants_and_animals_040.JPG
My_Plants_and_animals_027.JPG
100_01996.JPG
100_01784.JPG
My_Plants_and_animals_032.JPG
100_02378.JPG

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Aloha, Here are some pictures. I ended up with about 2 LBs. in all. 6 Plants. Gave 2 away to a friend, the Big Bud strain. They were dense with buds the size and dense as a tennis ball. the Blue Berry was so sweet and very nice high. So was the other but nothing like Blue Berry. Those 2 plants I gave away yielded about 8 oz. They were happy. My first grow was good. I kept it simple but learned I could be more patient and let nature do what she will. I still try to keep my grows simple. I will separate last summer with this summer grow. This summer I am growing Wonder Woman a kush strain (forgot at the moment) and Skunk #1. I have 1 Blue Lemon Thai but I have no idea which one it is. (forgot to lable them and really don't care. Lol. Much Aloha.
2012_summer_harvest_033.JPG
2012_summer_harvest_032.JPG
2012_summer_harvest_022.JPG
Misc_Photos_sept_and_oct_2012_059.JPG
2012_summer_harvest_015.JPG
2012_summer_harvest_020.JPG
My_Plants_and_animals_026.JPG
100_02465.JPG
Misc_Photos_sept_and_oct_2012_040.JPG
This is my grow in progress last week pics wee taken 6/25/13
6-11-13_Summer_grow_in_Hawaii_outdoors_003.JPG
6-11-13_Summer_grow_in_Hawaii_outdoors_008.JPG