Backbuilding: weird growth

bcarpenter24

Long story short, I gave 3 of my 8 plants backbuilding trims about 2 weeks ago or so. 2 of the plants look great, but this one not so much?
It appears the tops of the buds where I made my snips have turned a bit brown, and well just ugly looking I guess. I noticed it last week, but assumed new growth would have covered it up, no such luck. Is this normal looking?
Strain is gorilla glue, around 6 weeks I think

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200929-163934_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200929-163934_Gallery.jpg
    584.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20200929-163917_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200929-163917_Gallery.jpg
    644.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 20200929_163438.jpg
    20200929_163438.jpg
    871.4 KB · Views: 24
With auto seeds I never prune
Never ever prune a auto flower seeds

People might disagree with me but every single time I take a leaf or more off, they get sick and never fully recover, it's taken me years to stop this habit, and I'm glad I did. Plus with autos you need the leaves to tell you when it's ready, when they all start to turn yellow, it's completed its life cycle, so I use that as a indicator on when it's time.

As for bush seeds from slow growing crap weed, I trim the hell outta them, they seem to respond better, and have better re growth after a very heavy pruning.

That's my experience

With auto seeds I never prune
Never ever prune a auto flower seeds

People might disagree with me but every single time I take a leaf or more off, they get sick and never fully recover, it's taken me years to stop this habit, and I'm glad I did. Plus with autos you need the leaves to tell you when it's ready, when they all start to turn yellow, it's completed its life cycle, so I use that as a indicator on when it's time.

As for bush seeds from slow growing crap weed, I trim the hell outta them, they seem to respond better, and have better re growth after a very heavy pruning.

That's my experience

This is a clone, it smells extremely good. Out of all of my plants, this one stinks the most.
I have seen the other clippings recently over at my buddies, they look great. He didnt do any manicuring though.
The other 2 plants I did this to responded well but, different strains

Ahhh

It could be a auto clone

I've never cloned before so I'm useless for info in that department

Depends on the auto.
3 months for outdoors, that's what I'm getting.
But if it's longer than that it's probably not one.

Back in the day
A regular northern lights use to take nearly 6 months to grow.
And you had to get them in around August / September ready for the summer in Xmas to have them done by January February mark.

To see if it's a auto look for funny leaves, all autos have this funny shaped leaves around the bottom or middle, that's the only way I personally can tell if they are or not.

You will know what I mean when you see it, looks like a parsley leaf is starting to form, it's weird.

Back
Top Bottom