Yellowing during flower new growth only

Demyen

OK I got some auto flowers which are in about week 4 of flower. I'm using destiny organic pre mixed soil I top dressed with dry ammendments week 1 and 3 of flower and gave it a molasses tea week 4 recently. I've also added some Epsom salts 2 days ago to see if it would help it doesn't look like it has. I was thinking lights but I got one real tall plant who looks in perfect condition. So kinda stumped. Also all the lower growth looks real good so I can't see it being nitrogen. It's mainly the big bushy plants.

Attachments

• IMG_20200406_170330.jpg
    IMG_20200406_170330.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 111
  • IMG_20200406_165602.jpg
    IMG_20200406_165602.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 105
  • IMG_20200406_165550.jpg
    IMG_20200406_165550.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 111
  • IMG_20200405_113831.jpg
    IMG_20200405_113831.jpg
    754 KB · Views: 103
I'm a neophyte Demyen, but that looks like N toxicity to me on the third girl...are those tip burns and clawing? I have a strain that just does not handle the N very well, I had to switch from 2-0-0 to 1-0-0 cal/mag and drop the N part of my trio to fix it. CHeers, gl! :yahoo:

I am wondering if a photo of the plant taken from the side might help others see if there is something else showing up on the lower leaves.

Just my theory. A couple of times one of my plants will show some yellowing in flower, especially during the first 4 weeks of the flower cycle. I wait and once the plant settles down and stops the aggressive stretch phase it goes away. It is as if the plant is growing faster than the root system can absorb the nutrients it needs to maintain its usual shade of green color.

I am wondering if a photo of the plant taken from the side might help others see if there is something else showing up on the lower leaves.

Just my theory. A couple of times one of my plants will show some yellowing in flower, especially during the first 4 weeks of the flower cycle. I wait and once the plant settles down and stops the aggressive stretch phase it goes away. It is as if the plant is growing faster than the root system can absorb the nutrients it needs to maintain its usual shade of green color.
Could be they look better today so either the Epson helped or they starting to green up on their own. I've never really had an auto stretch so much some of them are 4 ft tall at about 8 weeks in. Think the stretch is over at least haha

Back
Top Bottom