Yellow veins

zone51

What type of deficiency is this ? Should i be worried Search around can't find the reason for this I thought it was nitrogen because only my older leaves doing this

Grown in soil mid flowering got about 3 to 4 weeks left using 300w led ph runoff 6.4 they just got a dose of maxibloom 1 tsp with 1 tsp Epsom salt mixed with tap water

bf6a73cfc52047ad79767e2505788842.jpg

9aea83d6eb9b99ff133c6bb4fd8213ee.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using 420

Sent from my SCH-I545 using 420

Im no expert but I would say wait and see how they react to the epsom salts because I suspect a calmag deficiency and that should help. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that a calmag deficiency will hurt the plants ability to take up nutrients like nitrogen and phosphorus, which i believe looks like your problem there.. Ive been told to be careful with adding nitrogen in flowering, the plant does not use a ton of nitrogen in flowering. pH seems good… Whats your temp at the canopy? if it is high, heat stress could make the plant look like that too I believe.

Take what I say as a grain of salt. I'm not expert and don't claim to be. I would wait to see what others have to say but thats my 2 cents.

Peace

Yeah, looks like my previous calcium deficiency. Biggest thing to remember is that the affected leaves will very likely not be repaired.

Compare photos day over day to determine if it continues to progress and keep us all updated on the situation.

Back
Top Bottom