Scraps Man Cave

I think my screen is only going to be able to handle another week or so of veg... I need to make sure I have enough room for the flower stretch

For anyone who uses, or has thought of using compost teas, check out this link! The author makes some great points as to why its a waste of time! I'm kind of torn on the subject, I've read some great articles/reviews about teas and I don't know if I'm ready to give it up Hmm, might be time to perform some experiments of my own

Compost Tea provides no real benefits- Garden Myths

How far away u got your lights?
That big of a container wth that small of plant ur gona run into issues with roots
That plant should be still in a 2 gal pot .
U said u was goin 9 days before watering , I run a few autos with my photos, since u gotta start autos in the size u would normally finish in what I do is pre water my container 5 days earlier , place my started seed in , but when the soil drys out I only water a 6 inch circle around the plant till the plant takes over , reason for this is
1 making the plant search for water
2 not over saturating the container and creating a problem
Idk if ur organic or not but I run mr b green trees grow and bloom it's a powder nut , and I used azoz and Mykos , along with photosynthesis c and vitamin and amino acids by microbe life , amazing root growth and healthyness of plant , u dnt need all kinds of stuff , I run those 4 things plus the azoz and mykos and pull 8zips on a 8 week veg pushing 10 weeks to 11weeks in flower to get more amber . Oh and I use some lime , I've ran liquids before with good results but that mr b green trees is the shit .. I also do some compost tea ... each is there own but my plants stay healthy less problems it's all organic , bud taste and smokes great and is clean and pure ..

For ur mainlining / manifolding
I grew one out doors last year and it was a great way to grow just gotta have some time , but buds r solid , I didn't get but that one time to really do it , it was amazing to see the branches of the manifold grow and swell , I dnt think I trimmed enough of the lower stuff so I did have a small amount of pop corn ,,,my opinion is fem 3 times light lsting

I think you will be waisigkg a lot of weeks by just putting them ladies in 20s vs doin like what others have mentioned ... if that is what u wanna do it will work u just need to water just a small distance around the plant ,getting bigger and bigger as she grows . Cause if there isn't any roots we're ur watering then ur waisting water and expensive watered down nutrients to what I would believe burn ur plants when they get into those areas if that makes sense .. good luck , less is more , dnt stress , there's a lot of people here with a lot of diffeent opinions and a lot of them still dnt no shit ... good luck need soemtning hollar

How far away u got your lights?
That big of a container wth that small of plant ur gona run into issues with roots
That plant should be still in a 2 gal pot .
U said u was goin 9 days before watering , I run a few autos with my photos, since u gotta start autos in the size u would normally finish in what I do is pre water my container 5 days earlier , place my started seed in , but when the soil drys out I only water a 6 inch circle around the plant till the plant takes over , reason for this is
1 making the plant search for water
2 not over saturating the container and creating a problem
Idk if ur organic or not but I run mr b green trees grow and bloom it's a powder nut , and I used azoz and Mykos , along with photosynthesis c and vitamin and amino acids by microbe life , amazing root growth and healthyness of plant , u dnt need all kinds of stuff , I run those 4 things plus the azoz and mykos and pull 8zips on a 8 week veg pushing 10 weeks to 11weeks in flower to get more amber . Oh and I use some lime , I've ran liquids before with good results but that mr b green trees is the shit .. I also do some compost tea ... each is there own but my plants stay healthy less problems it's all organic , bud taste and smokes great and is clean and pure ..
Yeah, the pot size was a rookie mistake...no surprise really considering its my first grow Lights are 20" away, and I'm using GeneralOrganics "GO Box" so I'm not full organic... I'll definitely have to check out that Mr. B and Microlife stuff, thanks for the tips! I'm planning on going nute free/supersoil setup for my next grow for sure!

For ur mainlining / manifolding
I grew one out doors last year and it was a great way to grow just gotta have some time , but buds r solid , I didn't get but that one time to really do it , it was amazing to see the branches of the manifold grow and swell , I dnt think I trimmed enough of the lower stuff so I did have a small amount of pop corn ,,,my opinion is fem 3 times light lsting
Yeah, I've definitely enjoyed the ScrOG setup so far, gives me an additional reason to hangout with my ladies It really opens things up and allows the plants to catch more light... I've read that it can increase your yeild by 25%!

I think you will be waisigkg a lot of weeks by just putting them ladies in 20s vs doin like what others have mentioned ... if that is what u wanna do it will work u just need to water just a small distance around the plant ,getting bigger and bigger as she grows . Cause if there isn't any roots we're ur watering then ur waisting water and expensive watered down nutrients to what I would believe burn ur plants when they get into those areas if that makes sense .. good luck , less is more , dnt stress , there's a lot of people here with a lot of diffeent opinions and a lot of them still dnt no shit ... good luck need soemtning hollar
Thanks for the kind words my friend!✊ Yeah, I definitely learned a valuable lesson and won't be making that mistake again in the future! Thankfully the ladies survived and are nearing their 13th week in Veg... Just waiting on them to fill the screen now before I make the switch to 12/12!

420-magazine-mobile485834085.jpg

Broke a stem while doing some tucking on the screen! Thankfully its at the top and doesn't seem like it'll be much of a problem I threw some tape and a splint on it, hoping it'll mend itself... I've read that people have a lot of success repairing broken stems by applying some cloning compound to the site. I didn't have any on hand so I decided to order some "Clonex" from Walmart. Should be here in a day or two...

420-magazine-mobile540946510.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2032751969.jpg

420-magazine-mobile619272332.jpg

The stem that I broke seems to be mending itself! The leaves at the top of the branch are looking pretty decent, still perky! That's 3 days after the break was repaired with a splint and Scotch tape! Hardy plants for sure!

420-magazine-mobile1798810508.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1429433577.jpg

Just flip em already, they will stretch a lot after you flip
Lol I'm gonna pull some clones off of 'em tomorrow, then switch to 12/12 the day after. Is it a bad idea to switch to flower so close to a time where I'll be cutting branches? I've read things about plants stressin out which resulted in hermies

If I was you I would just focus on this grow right here and get the hang of it, clones and stuff can take up your time space and light, if your dead set on doing it then take them now before you flip cause you are definitely ready to flip my friend lol he'll meat grows only take 3 months from seed. I'm curious to see how this one goes either way

But yeah they will stress and take a little time to recover, if I was you I would grow these 2 out and start a new seed or 2 the day you flip if you have the space and light. That way by the time your ready to harvest the others will be ready to flip. Start in a solo cup if they are not autos.. let them grow awile and then transplant them into a 3 to 5 gallon container

Pulled 6 clones from the plants tonight. I have them sitting in my little makeshift propagator. I used Clonex rooting gel, coir and RO water PH'd to 5.5... Really hope they make it!

Also forgot to mention that I watered the ladies last night.

5-24
4 gallons RO water bubbled for 3 days with:
1cup Worm Compost
1cup Yard Compost
2Tbs Fish Fert.
30ml BioThrive Bloom
15ml CalMag
2oz Molasses

Left it at resting PH of 6.9
420-magazine-mobile146560466.jpg

Plants were switched to 12/12 last night! SOOO excited for the next stage in the process! Cant wait to have the scent of frosty buds filling the house! I hope everything's at a point where I'll have a successful flowering period. It seems that way, but with it being my first grow, I'm not really sure...

420-magazine-mobile32926219.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1401786201.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1726562853.jpg

It will almost double in size in the next month, ready to watch the fun part..
Lol Yeah, I'm pretty nervous about that fact I'm already out of space... I did a little leaf trimming to open things up a bit more... Was getting a lot of wet spots and some of my growth tips were buried... I'll probably do a little more next week too.

420-magazine-mobile1792049630.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1056575811.jpg

Back
Top Bottom