Lil Green Man's 15 Autoflower Grow

hey guys. i'm in the process of making a 24 hour time lapse video of my plants. hopefully i'll be able to capture the 1'' of growth per day

:bravo: LGM.

I was thinking about doing the same thing, but I don't want to have to post on YouTube, opening another online account and have "POT" written all over it. Just kind of neurotic like that...

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Plants look nice man. Wish I knew square one when it comes to soil grows. Yours is one of the first I'm following. Thanks for filling in some blanks for me.

SF

yeah its a good idea to create a new email and just subscribe to all the '420 mag's' you want. thats what i did. then you can creat a youtube account with it and post your time lapse video. i'm really interested in yours with the ebb n grow.

p.s. how do you not konw the first thing about soil lol? they teach you that in grade school. its pretty simple. put seed in. water . done. the nute mixes are all the same just cut the ppm in half if you are using fox farms ocean forest, it runs hot as is, but it'll get you through the whole grow.

Grew 2'' yesterday. we're up to 15.5 for the biggest one and the littler ones appear to be stopped but crystalizing. should be interesting how this turns out.

Picture_00938.jpg

Picture_00644.jpg

Picture_00556.jpg

seedlings look good ^^^

Picture_00370.jpg

Picture_00271.jpg

Picture_00172.jpg

p.s. how do you not konw the first thing about soil lol? they teach you that in grade school. its pretty simple. put seed in. water . done. the nute mixes are all the same just cut the ppm in half if you are using fox farms ocean forest, it runs hot as is, but it'll get you through the whole grow.

Hey LGM.

When you start the e-n-g, I'll give soil a run! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I don't have a problem giving it a go, it's just that like hydro nutes, everyone has an opinion on what to use.
  • Soil, or soil-less mix?
  • What nutes to use?
    I'm going to sound ignorant, but what is Fox Farm (I assume that's what FFOF is referenced all over the place).
  • What pots to use?
  • Do I have to transplant?
  • Are bugs more common?

After I finish this current grow, I'm thinking for the summer a little flood-table, whilst I setup the new space for the e-n-g. Just let me know when you're ready....I'll be waiting man.

SF

PS. Plants look great man. Bet they'll taste even better!

first off here a link for my time lapse video of 6 hours. you can see a little growth if you look at the plant on the back left and use the black circle as reference.

Hey LGM.

When you start the e-n-g, I'll give soil a run! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I don't have a problem giving it a go, it's just that like hydro nutes, everyone has an opinion on what to use.
  • Soil, or soil-less mix?
  • What nutes to use?
    I'm going to sound ignorant, but what is Fox Farm (I assume that's what FFOF is referenced all over the place).
  • What pots to use?
  • Do I have to transplant?
  • Are bugs more common?

After I finish this current grow, I'm thinking for the summer a little flood-table, whilst I setup the new space for the e-n-g. Just let me know when you're ready....I'll be waiting man.

SF

PS. Plants look great man. Bet they'll taste even better!

You should use sunshine mix #4 , its a soilless mix. and FFOF refers to a fox farms brand soil that has preadded nutes that works well for beginners. Start your plants in dixie cups, then at 2 weeks transplant to 3 gallon or 5 gallon pots, (depending on how long you veg). bugs aren't common unless you use soil from outside or have bug problems in your hometown. also, i would use floranova grow and floranova bloom +calmag for veg and flower respectively.

So we meet again...

I swear its impossible to get sunshine #4 around here... I think im going to end up going coco.. some of my 4" cubes have 5" roots sticking out the bottom and I need to pull the trigger soon.

Stinkfinger... I have to ask, is this the roof in your info?

Screen_shot_2010-04-13_at_10_23_08_AM.png

I wasn't sure, I have only seen it at local shops and everyone I see on here that has it is from my area, so that's why I was just guessing.

Hell yeah it is heavy. The little Asian guy at the grow shop has trouble picking it up so I end up loading it in my car myself. Also 1 bag will go a long way too.

I wasn't sure, I have only seen it at local shops and everyone I see on here that has it is from my area, so that's why I was just guessing.

Hell yeah it is heavy. The little Asian guy at the grow shop has trouble picking it up so I end up loading it in my car myself. Also 1 bag will go a long way too.

Hahah silly asian guy. But yeah. that is one very important thing to note. if you mix 50/50 with perlite one bag of each will fill a SHITLOAD of pots.

Cool time lapse! +Rep!

thanks man! I plan on doing another now that i have the mega watt lamp in there they should be picking up even more. we'll see. i'll have a 20 hour time lapse ready by tomorrow afternoon. :popcorn:

Plants are of good size now. Around 19 inches for the tallest two. The rest range from 9-16''.

The 5 25 day old 'seedlings' were transplanted into 3 and 4 gallon pots last night but accidentally watered in with unadjusted water (ph around 4.2). so i'm flushing them today individually then adding back 1/4 strength nutes.

that's about all thats happening

oh yeah. my peas are flowering too. got some pods showin up.

see you in about a week. when this starts getting interesting. :reading420magazine:

HPIM18851.jpg

HPIM1881.jpg

HPIM1880.jpg

HPIM18791.jpg

HPIM1878.jpg

Back
Top Bottom