nutes are all Sensi bloom A and B

All plants have preflowers.
HPIM2696.JPG
HPIM2695.JPG
HPIM2693.JPG
HPIM2692.JPG

Day 23​

droopin a little from potassium def again this time

its not as bad as last grow but its still pretty obvious.

I'm going to run the ppm's at 500 instead of 300 during the seedling stages and see if that helps. Assuming they go into flower from seed like the package says, it would only make sense that they need loads of potassium from the get go.

ph . 5.65
ppm 1050
temp 62 water- 79 tent

HPIM2700.JPG
HPIM2697.JPG
HPIM2698.JPG
HPIM2699.JPG
HPIM2701.JPG
HPIM2702.JPG

They're bushing out nicely. :popcorn:

In a tent this small that's not necessarily a good thing. During the last grow the main problem I had was light penetration at the canopy. Due to a large amount of fluffy, airy buds, I've decided i'm going to be doing a lot of side branch trimming this grow. I'll probably prune all of the side branches off of all of the plants in the middle horizontal row and allow the others surrounding them to bush out.

This technique used in tandom with Humbolt's Own "Gravity" should give me the dense nuggery I desire.

Are you going to use the same 400W CMH for flowering also?

No I'll take out the 400w'er in a week or so and turn the hps up to 1000w (adjustable ballast). I have a 6''vortex fan and scrubber attachment that I like to use to air cool the tent, helps keep humidity down.

I bumped the ppm's up to 1250 and the plants responded quite nicely. It's been 2 days since I did it and I can already see the plants picking up their leaves and resuming growth at full blast. :)

The nutrients i'm using are sensi bloom A&B (400ml each), Big Bud(8ml/gal), and Carboload liquid(2ml/gal). I have this mixed in with 30gal tap water with an original ppm of 172 and with all these nutes comes out to 1250ppm.

(also added 1/2tsp bleach to rid of my brown algea problem)

The carbo load is the stuff that feeds voodoo juice that i'm using. What is it feeding for you? Or what benifit does it have for you sir? Advanced nutrients have some pretty cool looking stuff. Thanks in advance. :popcorn:

The carbo load is the stuff that feeds voodoo juice that i'm using. What is it feeding for you? Or what benifit does it have for you sir? Advanced nutrients have some pretty cool looking stuff. Thanks in advance. :popcorn:

Carbo load is just a great suppliment. It helps with all nutrient uptake and helps promote any of the beneficial bacteria I have looming around my rootballs. I have chosen not to add beneficial bacteria directly to my res this grow, i'm elimiating variables one by one to try and pinpoint exactly what caused my root rot.

I understand that voodoo juice helps promote healthy root zones and prevents root rot while the carboload feeds the voodoo juice and keeps it going strong to do so. I have enough voodoo to get me through my next full crop,so i was thinking about trying to get some carbo load before i start the next one so i can use them together and see if the results are that much better. I love the voodoo juice and if i can make it better i'm all for it. Advanced nutrients are a bit more expensive than most is the only thing. I have also been thinking about trying the connisuer part a and b flowering liquids on one of the crops in the near future. They claim to be cutting edge,so i guess you get what you pay for. ah well. ;)

I understand that voodoo juice helps promote healthy root zones and prevents root rot while the carboload feeds the voodoo juice and keeps it going strong to do so. I have enough voodoo to get me through my next full crop,so i was thinking about trying to get some carbo load before i start the next one so i can use them together and see if the results are that much better. I love the voodoo juice and if i can make it better i'm all for it. Advanced nutrients are a bit more expensive than most is the only thing. I have also been thinking about trying the connisuer part a and b flowering liquids on one of the crops in the near future. They claim to be cutting edge,so i guess you get what you pay for. ah well. ;)

Sounds like your on the right track indeed my friend. Each grow is different and mine just won't cooperate with the beneficial bacteria. Each time I grow I always get this brown algae that forms inside my res and buckets. It eventually covers the roots and suffocates them. Needless to say a few weeks after the appearance of the brown algae I end up with a case of root rot. I've tried sterilizing my res and ALL equipment before the grow and my res temps never get above 65. also light proof res. No help for me but as for you. I'd recommend using the tarantula with your voodoo juice and carboload for added results.

IMHO advanced nutrients are WAY overpriced. That's why i'm only using the 2 part sensi and carbo with free samples of big bud. I wouldn't expect amazing results with the connesiour when compared to the standard 2 part. If I were you I would wait until you can get your hands on some of the "ph perfect" stuff if you really want to test something out. No need for adjusting the ppm's or ph.

p.s. THCScientist, I'm loving the profile pic. It's classic. I just picture an italian dude saying "perfecto"

Thanks Green, That was my Wondor woman, White widow, Master Kush, Northern lights Grow. The picture was taken right before i switched over to flowering. Unfortunately i only had 5 weeks to flower that time and i wish i had more cause they looked like a few more weeks they woulda really got swollen. Ah well, The current grow of AK-48, Blackberry, ICE, and N.Y.P.D. just went into flowering and i actually have extra time this go around, lets hope for beastly Buds my friend. :)

Thanks Green, That was my Wondor woman, White widow, Master Kush, Northern lights Grow. The picture was taken right before i switched over to flowering. Unfortunately i only had 5 weeks to flower that time and i wish i had more cause they looked like a few more weeks they woulda really got swollen. Ah well, The current grow of AK-48, Blackberry, ICE, and N.Y.P.D. just went into flowering and i actually have extra time this go around, lets hope for beastly Buds my friend. :)

Just checked out your journal. very nice work my man, those plants look stupendisly healthy! Have you brought plants trough flower in those pots? They look like 1 gallon pots and I'm wondering if they would get rootbound during flowering...

Back
Top Bottom