Little Green Man's Plantation - Round II

Day 39

Turns out I'm retarded!

When I was changing out the res on day 37 I unplugged the fill pump to the buckets to make sure it wouldn't pump water on my floor while I had the res in the bathroom to fill it up.

When I was done with the res change / adjusting the lights I just adjusted the ph and left. However, I realize today that I forgot to plug the fill pump back in *smacks head*.

Stupid mistake. When I went to check on the plants today there were spots everywhere and most of the leaves were drooping. The plants look horrendous and on the verge of death.

To remedy the problem I dropped the ppms to 1100 and lowered the light wattage to let them recoup (that will also lower the temp a little bit so they can fill up on water). I also flooded the pots for 45 mins to let them soak up as much as they could.

I've now accepted the fact that I stunted these plants maturation by at least a few days if not a week.

These pictures were taken after they were done soaking up the water. Some of the leaves are still pretty crispy/ brown spots / droopy but for the most part they look WAY better.

HPIM2705.JPG
HPIM27041.JPG
HPIM27081.JPG
HPIM2707.JPG
HPIM2709.JPG
HPIM2710.JPG
HPIM2711.JPG
HPIM2712.JPG

They are not too bad looking man, just one more thing to add to the learned column. Got a question for you man, where do u get your beans from? looking for some good genetics, but not sure where to go to get them. have no dispensaries, within 5 states.....Thanks in advance for the info.

They are not too bad looking man, just one more thing to add to the learned column. Got a question for you man, where do u get your beans from? looking for some good genetics, but not sure where to go to get them. have no dispensaries, within 5 states.....Thanks in advance for the info.

There are some really good seedbanks online (based in Europe), Attitude Seedbank is one of them. Order whatever beans you want and then do the t-shirt shipping option and your good to go. You can even pay with your credit card. If you have a large order you might want to split it up into two orders on the offchance it gets held up or confiscated at US customs (I've only heard of a few out of hundreds of orders that have ever been held up, and it was usually during the holidays)

Oh no... they all look pretty good considering! Bouncing back quick! Thank goodness you caught it today!

Yeah, I agree. For going through a drought so long that the leaves started to burn (NO water left), they do look good. I recon if I would've waited one more day to investigate the problem they all would have been dead. No good, no good at all. I'll be headed back for another update today so we can see how well they've recovered and to see if any other issues have presented themselves. I'll probably update again in a few hours.

hopin for a full recovery and those biches better not let me down. ( as i flash the pimp stick and start waving it around ) :)

Looked through the plants today to check for any signs of further deficencies, couldn't find any.

Looks like the damage is done and the plants are on their way to a full recovery. In fact, a few of the fan leaves are perkier than I've ever seen them.

The bud size on this grow at day 42 are equal in size to the plants on day 46-47 on the last grow, so they are about 5 days to a week ahead. Hopefully healthier plants and this Humbolts Own "gravity" will do work on my nugs and get them nice and juicy and dense.

Only 39 more days until harvest! :cheer:

Doesn't look like you hurt them much bro. I just flipped the switch and got different bulbs in my room on monday morning. My sweet dreams stretched quite a bit already in two days. But I am off topic. Looking really good man. Do they stink much?

Looking great! Nice save....they came back full force :thumb:

Thanks man:slide:

Doesn't look like you hurt them much bro. I just flipped the switch and got different bulbs in my room on monday morning. My sweet dreams stretched quite a bit already in two days. But I am off topic. Looking really good man. Do they stink much?

Yeah I didn't hurt them too much but I was swinging for a perfect grow. Oh well. I'll get um next time. As for now. Yes they wreak to high heavens. My whole house smells even with the 6'' vortex and carbon scrubber in the tent.

Back
Top Bottom