Little Green Man's Plantation - Round II

Day 56​

Ph 5.65
Ppm 1650
Temps - see pic

Plants smell so much the air feels thick.
The plant is the front-right has such a big nug I'd say its comparable to a teatherbal

HPIM2759.JPG
HPIM2761.JPG
HPIM2763.JPG
HPIM2764.JPG
HPIM2766.JPG
HPIM2767.JPG
HPIM2769.JPG
HPIM2770.JPG
HPIM2772.JPG

Nice pics dude!
Very nice looking buds there,good job:)

Thanks man. Good to see you around

Wow looking great, and like its getting close to Harvest time!:tokin: definitely will follow the final stage!

:tokin: Bout 70-75% of the grow is done. Definitly getting harder and harder to look at these things and not want to chop them down

Damn it's looking nice in that room. How's the aroma?

Very fruity smelling aroma when you smell them up close but other than that my house just smells like I picked up a really dank sack or something. You know the smell when you pickup a sack and your whole car reeks? yeah thats my house , even with the 400CFM fan/scrubber combo in the tent. Its pretty gnarly.

Day 61​

Plants are looking super sexy today. First time I've checked on them in about 4 days and the size increase is noticeable to say the least. Plus the smell is overwhelming.

Still on track to harvest around day 80-85 - I plan on adding the "gravity" around the middle or end of this week and running it all the way to harvest (minus the flush of course)

HPIM2774.JPG
HPIM2775.JPG
HPIM2776.JPG
HPIM2777.JPG
HPIM2778.JPG
HPIM2779.JPG
HPIM2780.JPG

LGM,
Man your shit is rocking brother! I think you gonna knock this fucka out the stadium, not just the park! :high-five:The growth of those lovely ladies in the 5 days between picture updates is amazing man. I remember you posting what nutes u were using when u started. Was wondering what you were feeding the girls now? And perhaps I could try to copy use your skills to my benefits... Thanks for keeping an awesome grow with killer pics bro. Gonna be exciting to finish this one out... Keep in boomin man :roorrip:

LGM,
Man your shit is rocking brother! I think you gonna knock this fucka out the stadium, not just the park! :high-five:The growth of those lovely ladies in the 5 days between picture updates is amazing man. I remember you posting what nutes u were using when u started. Was wondering what you were feeding the girls now? And perhaps I could try to copy use your skills to my benefits... Thanks for keeping an awesome grow with killer pics bro. Gonna be exciting to finish this one out... Keep in boomin man :roorrip:

Thanks for the major compliments man. Even if one person ends up having a better grow from this journal my mission will be complete.

Right now the only nutrients i'm using are advanceds' Sensi Bloom A+B and Big Bud. I just add 4ml per gallon of big bud and then equal amounts of A+B until my desired PPMs are reached. During the veg phase I only used Sensi Grow A+B . Also I add 1 tsp of bleach per 15 gallons of tap water and it seems to have really helped with my slimy roots and foam inside of my smelly res. Now my water is just clean smelling and clear, no root rot here.

Thanks for the input man... Looks like I'm off to the store in the morning for some big bud... What's your take on bud candy by AN? Wouldn't mind seeing some root action in the next photo updates either dude. Keep on keeping on buddy!

Thanks for the input man... Looks like I'm off to the store in the morning for some big bud... What's your take on bud candy by AN? Wouldn't mind seeing some root action in the next photo updates either dude. Keep on keeping on buddy!

I wouldn't waste my money on the bud candy man. I'm getting amazing results with just the A&B and Big Bud, no sense wasting money imo.

About that root action? I'm not sure what you mean. I can show pics of the roots when I harvest but until then I can't pull the plants out or else they'll die so... yeah no root action lol

I can show pics of the roots when I harvest but until then I can't pull the plants out or else they'll die so... yeah no root action lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Had a chuckle reading that!!

LGM,
Thought u had 10" bucket lids they sat in... Didn't realize your buckets wer fill with hydroton. So another question for you about the big bud, do u run it the whole flower time minus the flush?

LGM,
Thought u had 10" bucket lids they sat in... Didn't realize your buckets wer fill with hydroton. So another question for you about the big bud, do u run it the whole flower time minus the flush?

Yeah this time I ran big bud all the way through flowering. This is my first grow using the big bud liquid and I am really a fan. Just did a res change and added the gravity and even now I'm still using about 2ml big bud / L of H2o.

No pictures because I've misplaced my camera charger . grr.

However, its day 69 and the plants are looking fantastic. I'm happy to report that the gravity is working very noticeably; the fan leaves are all turning yellow a little bit but the nugs are getting rock hard and white hairs quickly turning to brown. Even though the crop looks about the same size as the last i'd be willing to bet its at least 25% more because the nugs are so damn dense.

Been having a problem with ppms rising and ph dropping and i'm attributing it to the shock from the gravity. I plan on diluting the res with 15 gals of fresh water to drop the ppms to about 1100 and we'll see what happens from there.

Back
Top Bottom