Lil Green Man's 15 Autoflower Grow

OH GOD! I just got back from a short 2.5 day vacation and the buds are noteably bigger:slide:

I'm PUMPED! Just so you guys know i'm going to make an ultimate bud slideshow when this is all said and done, this grow start to finish.

PIIIICCS say all.

HPIM1988.jpg

HPIM1983.jpg

HPIM1981.jpg

HPIM1979.jpg

HPIM1975.jpg

HPIM19782.jpg

HPIM1969.jpg

Wow lilgreenman,

You are making me want to grow an autoflowering plant. It seems like things take forever with normal strains. Your ladies are looking way bigger!!! Do you know when you are going to harvest? It looks like you are really close!

Wow lilgreenman,

You are making me want to grow an autoflowering plant. It seems like things take forever with normal strains. Your ladies are looking way bigger!!! Do you know when you are going to harvest? It looks like you are really close!

No way man, these things aren't even close to done, still another 3 or 4 weeks at least. The hairs are still thick and white, no browns yet. This 1000w light is just RAPING in this grow.

I hope after this journal people will see why I love autoflowering plants.
1. put seed in soil
2. don't fuck around with nutes, keep it light
3. water once a week
4. wait 8-9 weeks
5. 1-2 oz of bud per plant

EASY SHIT

(*if you do it in hydro I've heard of up to 4 oz from one easyryder in 8 weeks) That's kindof why I want an ebb n grow, I'll start off with a round of easyryders while I wait for my mother White Russian to veg out so i can take clones for the round after the easyryders.

No way man, these things aren't even close to done, still another 3 or 4 weeks at least. The hairs are still thick and white, no browns yet. This 1000w light is just RAPING in this grow.

I hope after this journal people will see why I love autoflowering plants.
1. put seed in soil
3. water once a week
4. wait 8-9 weeks

EASY SHIT

(*if you do it in hydro I've heard of up to 4 oz from one easyryder in 8 weeks) That's kindof why I want an ebb n grow, I'll start off with a round of easyryders while I wait for my mother White Russian to veg out so i can take clones for the round after the easyryders.

I got 4 oz off of my autoflower under a 1000w hps in 8 weeks from seed, in soil. I am sold on autoflowers. I fed mine twice a week. I am doing one in hydro now. I am also going to do 20 clones outdoors.

LGM

I need to find me some autoflowr strains, I like what I see..

:bravo::nicethread:

...I hope after this journal people will see why I love autoflowering plants.
1. put seed in soil
3. water once a week
4. wait 8-9 weeks

EASY SH*T

:welldone: Point well taken :welldone:

V interesting thread. Well rescued & can't wait for the dry weight of the other 5. As a nb I'm completely sold on autos. Got some AK48s to go, & will be trying Iranian next. Good luck on your next grow.

You guys thought you wanted to grow Auto's before?

NOW- you want to grow auto's

I'm guessing 2oz per plant easily. they are about 3 feet tall - except for one shrimpy one thats about 18-24 inches.

I have 5 'seedlings' going again to take the place of these 5 when they are finished. this is definition perpetual autoflower grow. 1 room, one light cycle. tons of bud every month.

I just germinated my white russian and wonder woman seeds . they will be my mother plants for the grow I start in late august. I plan on having those two mothers in soil and then taking clones to put in my ebb and grow system that i'll be getting. for a perpetual white russian / wonder woman grow.

Right now i'm only rockin the 1000w hps for the flowering plants and a 125w daylight cfl for the seedlings.

STarting with the 10 day old seedlings
Picture_00647.jpg

Picture_00559.jpg

Sticky Ass Crystally Nugs^^^

Picture_00467.jpg

These plants are so full of crystally bud they are falling over

Picture_00373.jpg

The cola monster ^^^

Picture_00273.jpg

Picture_00174.jpg

Harvest comin up this friday for the 5 'seedlings'. Definitely going to be a DANK harvest. These buds are the most dense I've ever grown/felt. I'm guessing around 8-10oz from these 5 plants.

As you can see I have 5 auto seedlings ready to take their place in about 2 weeks over under the 1000w . also I have a white russian sprout and a wonder woman sprout under the 125w flouro

Picture_00939.jpg

Picture_00740.jpg

Picture_00648.jpg

Picture_00468.jpg

Picture_00374.jpg

Picture_00175.jpg

Picture_00274.jpg

Harvested all the plants. :thanks:

Got about 10 zips total (wet weight of about 1200 grams). from 5 autoflowering plants thats not bad i'd say. thanks 1000hps and soilless.

this looks like some good stuff too. took FOREVER to trim by myself but totally worth it. will begin drying and curing process and let you guys know how it turns out.

the next batch should be done in about 6 weeks. :roorrip:
HPIM2040.jpg

HPIM20422.jpg

HPIM20471.jpg

HPIM20502.jpg

HPIM20481.jpg

lol just hangin with my buds. Great job! So the 1200 gr is wet weight? Maybe 12 ounces dry? 1000W with autos...out of control!

lol just hangin with my buds. Great job! So the 1200 gr is wet weight? Maybe 12 ounces dry? 1000W with autos...out of control!

yeah I ended up getting 10 oz dry from 5 plants. pretty freakin good. 1000w with auto's is out of control. going soiless and 1000w vs. 400w with FFOF doubled my yeild with the same nutes. :rollit:

It is also the most crystally bud I've seen in a while and smells like dank.

Hey guys. Sorry I didn't update in a while. I never ended up taking pictures of the last 5 i harvested. and I don't remember the weight either. sorry:tokin:

I have a new grow setup now and a new journal. everything is lookin good.

Hey guys. Sorry I didn't update in a while. I never ended up taking pictures of the last 5 i harvested. and I don't remember the weight either. sorry:tokin:

I have a new grow setup now and a new journal. everything is lookin good.

I'll have to check out your current grow. I found this one a little late but enjoyed reading it.

I notice that this thread is still in the Journals in Progress forum. Would you care to post your final thoughts about this grow/setup/strain and a smoke report and how the flavor/smell is when cured? You can easily have this journal moved to the Completed Journals forum by using the Report Post function. Just click on the icon on your closing post and the site will allow you to send the staff a short message.

Back
Top Bottom