Lil Green Man's 15 Autoflower Grow

Looking good bro!

Have a great w-end!

SF

thanks man. see ya. :bong:

:bravo:I predict nice lookin colas on those ladies:bravo:

I really hope so. Keep in mind these plants are about as big as they are going to get. However, the 5 plants on the right hand side of the tent are not full grown, in fact they are 30 days younger than the plants on the left side of the tent. they will get much bigger and hopefully i can pull 2 oz off each of those . we'll see though. :yummy:

4/ 22 update

the 10 plants that are flowering are... flowering. small buds everywhere starting to look like mini-colas. i'm hoping for an 8th of dried bud off these 10. so maybe i can get 2 oz off of them all. lol. dispite their small size, they are SUPER crystally.

the 5 'seedlings' are hardly seedlings anymore. they are bigger than all of the other 10 and only have a few hairs showing. Harvest from these bigger 5 should be at least 1.5 oz each.
HPIM1887.jpg

HPIM18931.jpg

HPIM18921.jpg

HPIM1891.jpg

Sup LGM - Nice to see that the girls have recovered.

Left my diesel sprouts under the T5 too long so they are a bit on the small side. Been under the 600w for a few days now and are starting to perk up nicely.

The CS easy is looking a little rough around the edges. I left town for a few days and came back to find several of the large fan leaves burned, presumably from excessive heat. Ill tell yah though, this thing is throwing pollen pods all over the place, its hard to tell it was every female.

Im finally getting my act together and will be hosting the diesel journal on these forums too, link to come shortly.

PS the silver completely skipped my mind. Still interested?

hey corp! good to see you again, i don't have any growing buddies now that i've switched boards :( . needless to say i'll be following your journal closely! I'm about to send you a PM so heads up!

for anyone else following. the ladies are REALLY beefing up. I've got them up to 1600 ppm floranova bloom / beastie blooms / cal mag and they are showing no signs of pain. its an aggressive feeding plan but the buds are getting FATTY. considering they still have a few weeks to go i can see these buds really filling up.

whoever it was that called the giant single cola plants back on page 2 was dead on. this 1000w light is really paying off. :grinjoint:

What were your original problems with the hydroponic system? Lots of information on here to help, just wondering as I am starting a aeroponic system.

Totally understand, and I was just "givin you the business".

I haven't been on any other boards, actually this is the first one I joined. It really felt like "home", pretty much from the get-go. You're right, it will take a little time to settle it, but they'll come. Relationships take a little time to form, but you're doing a great job.

I'm here with ya man!!
:bong:
SF

:reading420magazine: This is the second time I have read this...figured it was time to subscribe so I at least remember I am reading it...:grinjoint:

I am just here to learn...I know nothing about autoflowers...but had a quick question about them...can you clone them at all? Or to raise your own, you need to get a male Ruderalis???

:peace: brother.

Totally understand, and I was just "givin you the business".

I haven't been on any other boards, actually this is the first one I joined. It really felt like "home", pretty much from the get-go. You're right, it will take a little time to settle it, but they'll come. Relationships take a little time to form, but you're doing a great job.

I'm here with ya man!!
:bong:
SF

good to know your here man. I know what you mean about it taking time. I have over 1800 posts on grasscity and was just getting 'comfortable'. now i gotta start all over there because i finally realized nobody over there knows what they are talking about except a few experienced growers.

:reading420magazine: This is the second time I have read this...figured it was time to subscribe so I at least remember I am reading it...:grinjoint:

I am just here to learn...I know nothing about autoflowers...but had a quick question about them...can you clone them at all? Or to raise your own, you need to get a male Ruderalis???

:peace: brother.

good to have you along. no you can't clone them. you have to have a seed. if you read up on colidal silver treatment you can actually induce a female to make pollen sacs and pollenate itself to create feminized seeds. thats the best way to get them unless you like paying 15 bucks a pop.

Hey buddy, I'm watchin' Just haven't had a lot of time to even keep my own journal current. Spring is a bitch work wise for me.
Keep it green and growing

good to konw your still here. sorry about work.

Well. now that i know all you guys are in here. i'm going to post a picture update. the buds are getting really fatty and the seedlings are just retardedly huge, they are offically flowering in full right now so you should take a look.

Back
Top Bottom