Lil Green Man's 15 Autoflower Grow

lilgreenman

Hey guys. Got 10 easyryder (ak-47 x LR #2) plants that have were transfered to Sunshine mix #4 in 3 gal pots after a failed attempt at hydro. The plants are VERY small for their age as they were extremely stunted in their near death experience in hydro.

I also have 5 easyryder plants that were started in the soilless sunshine #4 and are on day 15ish, sadly they are almost as big as some of the 5 week old transfered plants.

However, this is one week since putting the transfered plants in soil and they are consitantly growing about an inch a day.

I'm using flora nova grow nutes with cal/mag right now and have them under a 400w mh light in a cool tube.

I have a 1000w hps to flower them under when the time comes. Forgot to mention I'm in a growlab 4'9 x 4'9 tent and I have an inline fan and carbon filter on cue for when i hook up the hps light

For my next grow i'll be using the Ebb N Grow buckets.

also forgot to mention i have some peas that i'm training to go up some chicken wire in the room too. they will be ruthlessly slaughtered if need be to make room for buds later down the road.

(pics won't be up until i figure out how to post them, darn it)

thanks for lookin, any questions? just ask. :smokin:

may have figured out how to upload pictures. bear with me.

overlay-round.gif

welcome...glad to see you here. Im amazed about how many ebb systems that I have seen in the past year....hlp is here if u need it

Got my lawn chair,cooler and :popcorn:

Looking forward to a good grow.

You have a 1000 watt in a 4foot 9inch x 4foot 9inch X ? tent? It looks bigger in the pics. The camera seems to add a few inches to most things.:drool:

Cant wait to see it stuffed with fat nuggage. :goodluck:

welcome...glad to see you here. Im amazed about how many ebb systems that I have seen in the past year....hlp is here if u need it

i'm excited for this grow to be over so i can get the ebb n flow buckets on the road. i'm going to herm one of these plants with CS treatment to get seeds and do another quick autoflower run in the e&G buckets while my REAL strains (wonder woman, white russian) are vegging out. thanks a lot for your support. i'm sure it'll be a great help down the road. i'll be seein ya:welcome:

Got my lawn chair,cooler and :popcorn:

Looking forward to a good grow.

You have a 1000 watt in a 4foot 9inch x 4foot 9inch X ? tent? It looks bigger in the pics. The camera seems to add a few inches to most things.:drool:

Cant wait to see it stuffed with fat nuggage. :goodluck:

yeah i've got the 1000w for this tent. i've already completed a grow with a 600 and a 400 seperately and liked the size nugs it gave me compared to just a 400w'er . well worth the investment. plus in a small tent like this the reflective properties of the walls should help me out even more (the other grows were without the tent)

:nicethread:
I am in on this one.....:bigtoke:

Let me know how you like the Sunshine mix #4. That is what I have been using and been having good results.

so far i really like the idea of having no preadded nutrients. the little easys that were started in the mix are on a 300ppm floranova treatment and they like it so far. plus they are growing a little faster than my ones i did in FFOF a while back.

thanks for checkin out my jounal guys. it'll be a fun journey together. :roorrip:

Welcome lilgreenman. Glad to have you aboard. Looks like your plants have a bright and green future. Posted watching:ganjamon:
hey butcher, thanks i'm sure these plants will do well with someone as expirienced as you hangin around.

Hey guys. Back with another update. Ladies are still growing about an inch a day. Hopefully they keep this up. consdiering they are autoflowers they could just start violently flowering any day now. they have prebuds but havn't really started on the flowering just yet.

all the leaves are really shiney, they are lookin good asside from the old damaged growth on some plants.

Picture_00170.jpg

Picture_00555.jpg

Picture_00368.jpg

Picture_00269.jpg

:slide:

your using flornova? I got a good recipe....EQUAL qts of Floranova and floralicous...1 oz each for 5 gallons ramp up to 2 in the end
feed every time...flush every 2 weeks

Amazing how dark green they turned in a matter of a couple of days. I have never grown auto flowering strains before, but I have noticed with my plants that about a week or two into flowering, they will turn that green and go to even a darker green about 2-3 weeks before harvest.

your using flornova? I got a good recipe....EQUAL qts of Floranova and floralicous...1 oz each for 5 gallons ramp up to 2 in the end
feed every time...flush every 2 weeks

damn thanks man!! I'll go out and buy some floralicous plus, flora blend and cool bloom right now instead of waiting until my ebb n grow to start. they are in a soilless mix not FFOF. doesn't matter right?

Amazing how dark green they turned in a matter of a couple of days. I have never grown auto flowering strains before, but I have noticed with my plants that about a week or two into flowering, they will turn that green and go to even a darker green about 2-3 weeks before harvest

yeah man, they are lookin really sexy for me. the thing i noticed most in the last coupla days was a very shiny coat (strong cell walls)!

hint : flush your soil 2 week prior to harvest and add full bloom nutes, cut out the nitrogen and your plants will change colors! I did that to my LA woman and the whole plant turned purple without me having to lower the temps. not sure how this effects potency but the bag appeal is great.

Picture_0346.jpg

Picture_00369.jpg

Picture_03112.jpg

Looks good Bro!

:popcorn:

SF

thanks man. patience is key. might need more popcorn until you can start eating this budcorn:popcorn::popcorn:

plants are doing well. grew about 3/4 inches yesterday. i really want to water them with a solution containing 1300ppm containing 1/2 veg and 1/2 bloom nutes. is this advisable or should i wait on that?

it's a blustery cold day outside and snowing . i have the window open in the grow room to try and regulate temps so they got down to 59 and only up to 73 yesterday. i sealed the tent so and turned off the air cooling on the light so now its about 70-75 and should be 60 lights off.

humidity around 50%-85% and last watering was 6.4ph with 1050ppm floranova grow and cal/mag

Picture_00270.jpg

Picture_00171.jpg

Back
Top Bottom