Scraps Man Cave

420-magazine-mobile1141462457.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1570761425.jpg
that first pic was on April and 2nd the second was today, not just because of the cobs but also the size pot

Not saying it's a bad idea just most led companies say that in there product information,don't know if you have watched this video or not, it's where I got that month gallon thing, I know lots of people that use more then 3 but there is a lot of useful info in it, he literally wrote the book on growing Jorge Cervantes - Ultimate Grow [DVD 1] - YouTube
Thanks for sharing! I'm watching it right now!

5-4
Just watered the ladies...

1.5 gal Reverse Osmosis
2 tsp Epsom salt
10ml Biothrive Bloom
7.5ml CaMg
5ml Bio Root
5ml Bio Weed
5ml Bio Marine

PH- 6.4

Pulled new growth tips on Exp.

That's not my grow I was just showing you an example, like the guy that gave you the first comment about transplant. It's so the plant don't focus all the energy in roots, instead it focuses on leaf growth..

Prepping for some teas and my next organic grow with some Vermicomposting! Roughly 3k red wiggler worms doing their thing in a 3'x3' space!

420-magazine-mobile2055347723.jpg

I'm just curious, but would it not be better right now to just move the hps or metal halide out of the way and put the 2 led lights right on top of the 2 plants, like 12 inches from the top? The way I see it they are both receiving only a portion of 3 lights vs 100 of 2 lights. At least while they are still so small?

Brewed up some compost tea! Bubbled 3gal for 3 days straight!
Consisted of:
1/2c worm castings
1/2c leaf compost
1tbs fish fertilizer
2tps Epsom
30ml Biothrive Grow
20ml Calmag
15ml Bioweed
15ml Bioroot
15ml Diamond Black

420-magazine-mobile1527119756.jpg

I'm just curious, but would it not be better right now to just move the hps or metal halide out of the way and put the 2 led lights right on top of the 2 plants, like 12 inches from the top? The way I see it they are both receiving only a portion of 3 lights vs 100 of 2 lights. At least while they are still so small?
Being my first grow, I was kinda testing things out with the combination of the two lights. I thought if one light performed better than the other, the plant would have more growth on one side. Things seem to be pretty even at the moment and as they take up more of the screen, they're filling-out the light footprint. Not too concerned about the energy usage really, just wanted to make sure it was an adequate amount of light... I'm sure its much more than I need though

I am thinking if it's a true landrace you could probably veg em for 2-3 more months....ha.

I love afghani...it was one of the first things available 20+ something years ago when I started smoking. I am working through an ounce of it right now, think I have about 13g left.

I have some true seeds...
Sweet, just might have to do that! Planning on running 'em until I'm absolutely sure I have everything dialed in: watering habits, feed schedule, nute/supp routine, light distance, screen filled. Anxious to see how these teas do too. I hope these plants blow up! Do you have any experience with teas at all? I need about 8" more growth to complete the ScrOG before I switch to flower. Definitely enjoying the whole experience, its all been a blast!✊

I am thinking if it's a true landrace you could probably veg em for 2-3 more months....ha.

I love afghani...it was one of the first things available 20+ something years ago when I started smoking. I am working through an ounce of it right now, think I have about 13g left.

I have some true seeds...
I've never actually smoked it I chose the seeds based off of the filter options of the site I bought them from. The Afghan had all of the attributes I was looking for: high THC, Indica, decent yeild, easier to grow, cold resistant. It's the best match for me

What does "true seeds" mean exactly?

Looks like a nitrogen deficiency! I'm hoping the dose of fish fertilizer I added to the compost tea will help clear this up!
420-magazine-mobile26131830.jpg

Girls had some "tacoing" leaves... I'm thinking its because of some salt accumulation in the soil. I haven't done a decent flush this whole grow so I decided to run about 5gals of plain water through them. I also raised the lights about 5" and turned off the LEDs, hoping that'll give 'em a chance to recuperate a little.
420-magazine-mobile1348937204.jpg

Been about 3 days since I first noticed the "tacoing" leaves and did the flush. The plants seemed to be doing a bit better this morning so I decided to turn the LEDs back on. Within 2hrs of having the lights on, the leaves began to severely taco again. I'm thinking it may be best to keep just the MH on until the soil dries out and Im able to do another flush. I'm sure I'm going to encounter some deficiency before then as the plants will be short on nutes. Fingers crossed they're able to make a recovery...
420-magazine-mobile382562279.jpg

MH is still about 20" from the canopy Plants seem to be doing MUCH better though. Started foliar feeding again this morning:
BioThrive Grow- 10ml
Bio Weed- 5ml
CalMag- 5ml
Fish Fert- 1tsp
Epsom Salt- 1tsp

420-magazine-mobile1136053949.jpg

420-magazine-mobile168233925.jpg

Is this a decent measurement for 11weeks? 3/4"?
420-magazine-mobile374074846.jpg

420-magazine-mobile249039947.jpg

Flushed with 20gals of 6.5ph RO water. Followed that up with a standard 3gal GeneralOrganics feed of:

Biothrive Grow-
CalMag-
BioRoot-
BioWeed-
BioMarine-
DiamondBlack-

I also added 2tbs of liquid Fish Fert and Epsom...

I think their color is still a little light, but they seem to be doing pretty well overall.

420-magazine-mobile2100012678.jpg

420-magazine-mobile910117133.jpg

420-magazine-mobile814517181.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1476237255.jpg

That's much better. Plenty of light for just two plants, as far as height of the light if you have a laser temp gauge just take different temps of the leaves or use your hand to make sure not to hot.. They should take off now

That's much better. Plenty of light for just two plants, as far as height of the light if you have a laser temp gauge just take different temps of the leaves or use your hand to make sure not to hot.. They should take off now
Not too concerned about the temp, its been a consistent 75-65°F between night and day. I just think the color of the leaves is a little light, might just be my imagination though

Back
Top Bottom