Lil Green Man's 15 Autoflower Grow

I'll have to check out your current grow. I found this one a little late but enjoyed reading it.

I notice that this thread is still in the Journals in Progress forum. Would you care to post your final thoughts about this grow/setup/strain and a smoke report and how the flavor/smell is when cured? You can easily have this journal moved to the Completed Journals forum by using the Report Post function. Just click on the icon on your closing post and the site will allow you to send the staff a short message.

Ok here is the final report.
They were all Easyryder (ak-47-lowryder) and i'd grown them before so I kindof had a feel for how the plants reacted. my first grow was under a 400w and this was a 1000w. first off i can tell you, if you don't have a 1000w light, get one with an enhanced blue hps and you'll be crapping your pants at the difference.

These plants finish freakishly quick. 9 weeks for good solid couch lock FROM SEED. I recommend using floranova nutes if your in FF soil as i didn't have any problems the whole time and nute line is really cheap. I'd do advanced nutes if your in hydro just because you can't go wrong with those if your rich.

The plants can vary in size anywhere from 12'' to 40'' and its really a coin flip which pheno you'll get. i ordered from attitude seedbank and got a few of each. it goes without saying the taller plants had much more bud on them.

It sounds great until you get to the bad news, the smoke report. after a dry and a 4 week cure the strain never impressed me. it did the job but don't expect to get blasted out of your seat by the smoke. it's rather unflavorful and smells more like incense than weed, but like i said, it does the job. 5/10 overall for this strain simply for that reason.

Hi I apologise for jumping in but I need help and cant start post yet!I'm on my 3rd and final grow. All have been very successful but have to move and don't have the space I currently have 2 60 day lemon at 30 days. Up until now I have been using the same nutes and schedule as per usual. Ie, Dutch pro a and b every other watering. Adding to this Dutch pro take root for first 2 weeks. I plan to add to this Dutch pro explode at about day 40ish ( I'm well aware from prev grows breeders quotes on grow time Iare bogus!). Here's my problem running out of xplode for flowering. Prob enough for 10 days and don't want to buy anymore. Will probably let them go for about 75/80 days so accounting for final flush need about 16 days roughly. Now I've got this ace of buds stuff free with a bulb. I've searched online and can't find much about it. Even the packaging is quite vague. Does anyone know if it is any good. Should i finish with this or start. I'd like to use the xplode up as I love these products but am unsure about the ace of buds on the bottle it says it is a weight additive. Any help appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom