Backyard Grow

Richard Sativ

Well after my first grow I planned on right away setting up an outdoor and doing a second indoor. An investor flaked out, I took too long to get my papers, I tried to set up a couple deals when I had the money but it didn't work out.

After spending almost a week falling for the Kirby gimmick, 4 days of training and one day on the field after I realized the scam. I gave up on the idea of a grow. I accepted I wouldn't have the money in time to do a grow, and indoor was out of the question . I still have the set up, but no longer the permission to use the 400 watt light in specific.

Then one morning after I got a new phone (lost my old phone and a lot of numbers) I got a call from a number I didn't recognize (I never answer my phone in the morning and rarely ever for numbers I don't know), I answered it. It was my ex-partner who I thought I wasn't going to see ever again. He ended up bringing over 12 plants over. Then we got three more from the club.

I dissagree with the strain choices, but he really came through. Until I pay him 16 dollars for one of the clones I said I'd cover, I put no money on this.

Here are the strains.

Clones:
2 Tahoe Og Kush. Same age, one is topped and LST'd though. ~1' each
1 Platinum OG. ~2' LSTing began today, topped multiple times.
1 Tangerine OG ~1'
1 San Fernando Valley OG ~1'
1 Master Kush. over a foot and bushy
1 Jellybean (C99 x Romulan). ~1 1/3'
1 The White. Afghan landrace taken from a soldier, only one I choose.6 or 7"
2 Grand Daddy Purple. 5" or so

Seedlings:
3 Green Tea ~1' or more (no info what so ever on this strain online, it's a hybrid though)
2 Pineapple 2 or 3" each Most likely atleast half of it from the Hawaiian landrace.
Flowering?

All of them are vegging, I guess they'll start flowring in August or September. They've been here for 2 weeks almost.

Soil and Pot Size

All of the clones except the SFV OG Kush and the Grand Daddy are planted in a pit of compost I had (it could have used a couple more months or some filtration, but it seems to be working fine).

The SFV OG is planted in a small bucket with out proper drainage, mainly soil from the last grows part compost. The GDPs are planted in compost in 6" pots.

The seeds are all in the pots. Transplanted at different times of the past 2 weeks. Each with a different mix of bagsoil and compost. Tried to do half and half.

I'll take some photos I can get some damned batteries.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom