DFZ's - Soil - 4X4 - Mars II 1200 Watt LED - Multi-Strain Grow

DirtyFingerZ

I'm making the switch from DE HPS to LED, and I've been wanting to join this community so I figured now's the best time. :high-five:
I did a little research on LED and watched comparison videos on different LEDs and companies and found Mars Hydro to be the best bang for the buck. So I cashed out and got a 4'9"X4'9"X6'8" tent and Mars II 1200 watt switchable light. Thanks Susan for your awesome customer service. Got that shit the next day. My buddy and I set it up in no time. Had to let the wankels warm up and off to the dispensary to grab clones.
I purchased:
2 GSC
2 GDP (looks awfully sativa tbo :skeptical: )
1 3XCrazy
1 Blue Dream
1 SFV OG
1 Harlequin GDP (2/1 cbd/thc)
I'm using FFOF and Coco PX 50/50 ratio and a light Mills regimen. They Veged in 1 gal, 3 gal and finally now 5 Gal. For a month and a half before the switch. I didn't put the" GDP" into flower because it was so short in comparison, even the Harlequin GDP is taller. The last time I grew GDP it was in 2002 and this looks nothing like it. It was the real deal but I'm not getting my hopes up for this. Anyways.....
These are Just to get a feel for the setup and to give me very little down time so I can grow the seeds I popped right after. I attained many awesome strains at the High Times Cannabis Cup :cheer: but I felt like I needed something no one around here has but I know people will enjoy so I chose The Cali Connection's: Black Water it's a cross of Mendo Purps and SFV OG. So I'm going to find my personal favorite pheno of that. I'm a huge OG fan so I'm most likely going to lean towards a heavy OG dom phenotype. So far out of 6 I have 4 that look almost exactly like my SFV OG in flower tall and well structured, 1 that looks like my purple short and bushy and 1 that's got the structure of SFV but a little taller than the purple phenotype. So we shall see what happens. The Black Water and" GDP" are under a t5 until I can sell my DE setups and I can grab another tent and Mars setup. But for now this will have to do.
So far I'm loving the Mars II 1200 watt. In the future I'll most likely grab 2 600watt lights for the tent but I'm still loving what I have. I'll post some picks of what I have going on. I love how i can switch between veg and bloom. Ive seen people mention using both switches, anyone understand the theory or they just testing? My girls are flowering now for 16 days.
CAM002542.jpg

One of my Black Waters when she was a little lass.
CAM001255.jpg

And a sideways shot of when it was in veg
CAM001185.jpg

Just a little over 2 weeks into flower, just kicked the amount of nutes up a 2ml and i threw the GDP into flower also. It should finish around the same time as the majority of strains. Next run ill be using SCROG to keep the canopy more even. Heres the beginings of some Blue Dream
CAM003421.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom