Bad static issue inside my tent?

Psomi

Ok guys I'm scratching my head on this one..I have a 5x5 tent and it's been running 3 weeks solid. No issuies. Today in an attempt to get cleaner air in my room I decided to swap out a small fan in my tent with a nice air purifier.. Washable filter.. Ect. All that jazz one would think it would only do good. Within 10 minutes of running I noticed as I was inside cleaning I started to get shocked when I bumped into my LED.. Then I could literly hear the tent crackle once in awhile with a faint snap, the sound of the tent shocking it self.. I wiped the inside down with Clorox wipes since I was inside it just because.. But I kept getting shocked.

I'm running a humidifier, it stays around 45% and goes up when the lights go off.. What's the deal with that.. I don't want to run into a issue with it building up and causing something serious. Any ideas? I'm stumped big time..

Where is everyone?! lol I could really use some advice on this static issue. Today I got shocked badly taking down my big LED. I hate getting shocked.

I would check ground on every electrical connection you have in your tent, from wall outlet forward. Something isn't grounded correctly, and I know of no other way other than testing ground from start to finish. Multimeter time!

Best Of Buds

JB

Back
Top Bottom