Bag seed?

Ok so it's been a week since I talked to the owner about the weed with seeds. I told him I wasn't upset with the seeds as the greenery was decent and I liked the strain, however I did ask him to reach out to his supplier and ask about the seeded weed. So while there today I waited for all but one customer to leave before I asked him about it the second time ( the customer was holding a jar of the seeded weed so I deemed it ok to speak about it openly...you know respect ;) ) and he said "oh yea good news our supplier told us any seeds we find from his grow will %100 be femenized" ..... So naturally I was like fuck yea I got like 30 of them mofos in a jar at home....and no kidding the guy that was looking at the jar turned to us talking and said "no fucking way... cool man I have like 40-50 of these seeds in a jar from a quarter I got last week" :laugh:....so apparently I wasn't the only one with that thought lol.

So now I I have a bit of confidence to experiment with them. That would prolly be my next trial after I finish my two current journals.

Back
Top Bottom