New Plants - New Grower

Cannabenjamin

Hey everyone!

First time grower here and wanted to check in with you all!

I recently got some seeds from my dispensary out here in Socal and was interested in starting up this little hobby of greenery.

I went out and got a grow tent (48" x 24" x 60") and it fits nicely in the garage. I went online and purchased a couple of bulbs. I have since germinated the seeds nicely and planted them in Dr. Earth Pot of Gold soil. I'm keeping them in the tent with some sandwich bags over them.

My question is if of course, are these steps correct so far? Will the lights suffice through the process?

Thanks guys and I apologize for sounding completely noob'd...cuz I am.

CB

Newb here also Ben. Sounds like you're on the right track so far. You're lights may not be enough if you purchased 12W bulbs. They will be fine for a few weeks of vegetative growth but maybe not for flowering. Depends on number of plants and how big you're wanting to grow. I would want to fill up the grow space with nugs if I were you. I would shoot for a 300W LED for a space your size. But again, depends on how many girls you plan on putting in there .

I got the 450W Viparspectra on Amazon and my space is about the same size as your's. It's my first grow also so unsure of the quality. Another guy on here has the 300W version and he seems happy with his yields so far.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks for the note! I am going to switch out the lights. I got some 400W online that will be delivered tomorrow. I hope that will suffice the light portion. It is rather cold in the LA area this week so I hope that the light will also add some heat to the tent. Will start a journal if we sprout a little chick.

CB

Back
Top Bottom