Bag Weed Grow 2020

I'm thinking it could also be cal-mag deficiency? because I didnt use it the last 2 waterings wasn't sure if I could mix the cal-mag xtra with nutes this is the other plant
20200603_183654.jpg

Classic nute burn normally gets the very tip end of the leaves, but the browning seems to be on the edges. Are you using any type of cal-mag product? Cal-mag is simply Calcium magnesium but there is a high demand from vegging weed for cal mag. Typically cal-mag is a separate product from your regular NPK nutes. Apologies if you know above info already... but I’m thinking a dose of cal mag is in order Also one or two larger leaf spots may be caused from dripping nutrient water on the leaves

Going for my first ever grow got some bag weed seeds unknown strain from a friend soaked them for 24hrs then planted in black magic soil mixed with some compost from the home depot they sprouted April 28
Room is 41x71x65height
Mars hydro ts 1000 at 16"
2 50cfm exhaust fans
2 fresh air intakes still needs work
Cheap humidifier might get a better one
Temp is 80 highs 70s low
Humidity is 40٪low dosent get much higher have exhaust fans on for 20mins off for 40 mins seems to keep everything in check and they run when lights are off 20/4 light schedule watering with ro water 6.5ph 86ppm haven't received my nutes yet were supposed to be here today but hopefully soon because I think it's time for it?... I transplanted into 3gal pot today had roots coming out the bottom of the solos I'll post some random pictures up till now I'm learning as I go definitely lots to learn
i

I usually get my seeds fem online but I forgot to take clones the last grow so Im using bagseed at the moment I found out that no seed is predetermined and to !make sure you have all females you need to be higher in humidity temps are good high nitrogen feed without burning them no stress 16\8 light cycle and blue lights only no full spectrum at least for a month of grow in veg and this will make females overall

Its probably cal-mag deficiency because I did not use it the last 2 waterings thinking the nutes would be sufficient but obviously its not lol but now I know.. I'm definitely gonna have to get some type of ac going in my room, temps are getting up to 85 at times it will hover around 80 with the door open I've been keeping it open all day and close it b4 the lights go off rh is about 55%

What nutes are you using I never call-mag issues mainly because my microbial activity plus all the Lactic acid bacteria and Epsom salt foiler spray I give whole in veg I do lots of tlc in veg to support a good transition and good harvest in flower

You want high humidity in veg of course nothing new with that but also I guess the temps are attributed to environmental like basement attic etc and lighting being used all my lights are LED with those fans built plus I have a hepa air flow gadget in there as well as another clip fan I usually lights on have heat issues I open doors and make sure I get proper air flow from the window being open multiple places in the house and if I'm full spectrum mode which causes heat issues for me I will cool off wit a spectrum switch meaning I'm in flower so I like to give high intensity with full but will switch to red and infrared to cool off its a win win either way the red n ir promotes florigen hormone for flower anyway

Im an idot.... I just realized the plant having issues had the exact problem when it was younger because I was waiting for cal-mag to arrive and when i started watering with the cal-mag the symptoms went away.

You want high humidity in veg of course nothing new with that but also I guess the temps are attributed to environmental like basement attic etc and lighting being used all my lights are LED with those fans built plus I have a hepa air flow gadget in there as well as another clip fan I usually lights on have heat issues I open doors and make sure I get proper air flow from the window being open multiple places in the house and if I'm full spectrum mode which causes heat issues for me I will cool off wit a spectrum switch meaning I'm in flower so I like to give high intensity with full but will switch to red and infrared to cool off its a win win either way the red n ir promotes florigen hormone for flower anyway
My grow room is in the corner of my pole barn I'm definitely gonna buy a better humidifier, one I can set and forget (obviously fill it), not sure about the ac yet might have to get creative because there kinda big and I dont want to clutter my area its already kinda small in my opinion.. but for now I'm gonna end up mounting my drivers outside the room..

Good lesson and confirmed, just about every nute on the market hits the NPK needs but none appear to touch on the cal-mag requirement for the plant
I light speed with clonex has a lot of micro and macro nutes that can be lightly mixed in with your nute regimen but you can also feed your microbes which well feed your plant all it needs there is a reason ocean forest coast of Maine organic soil etc are being touted you literally can grow with out nutes even though nutes are a huge return

My plants are 6 weeks old, should I be able to tell if they are female's yet or do I have to wait to flip to really know? Gonna be flipping to 12/12 a week from now kinda excited and nervous there is still so much to learn :reading420magazine:
20200609_140921.jpg
20200608_184326.jpg

Attachments

• 20200609_140921.jpg
    20200609_140921.jpg
    845.1 KB · Views: 21
It will take at least a week to tell on the flip but you might see signs of preflowers I can't really see the entire plant but flip and we shall see cannabis seeds don't have a predetermined sex the environment and lighting temp and humidity determines what will pop 16\8 light schedule blue light only high humidity in veg

I watered my hopefully girls today and let them soak up the sun outside, not sure if that's good for them but they dont seem to mind. Also did some fresh air duct work for my room because it was just vented down into Jack's kennel which was super dusty and it should bring in slightly cooler air and also stop light from coming in didnt think about that before.. just trying to get myself prepared for the flip
20200615_182030.jpg
20200615_181816.jpg
20200615_181802.jpg
20200615_180137.jpg
20200615_180133.jpg
20200615_175836.jpg
20200615_175834.jpg

Just put my plants in the dark for the flip and will turn lights back on at 8pm tomorrow hopefully having them come on at night will keep my temps down, it got up to 86 at one point RH is pretty steady at 47% I have a feeling I'm gonna end up killing these things but hey practice makes perfect right? Oh and I got some auto seeds yesterday!

Attachments

• 20200615_212533.jpg
    20200615_212533.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 26
Its been forever since I've updated what's been happening so I'll try to keep it short... I've been having issues with heat and didn't want to get an ac unit this year and my 2 plants were literally on there death bed so I decided to put them outside(I went camping for a week July 4th) even though they were about 2.5 weeks into the 12/12 flip I watered when I left by the time I got home they came back to life they have been outside since one turned out to be a male and the other started preflowering July 24ish and is doing great considering what she has been through.

Attachments

• 20200806_181122.jpg
    20200806_181122.jpg
    830.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 20200806_181107.jpg
    20200806_181107.jpg
    780.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 20200806_180512.jpg
    20200806_180512.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 15
  • 20200629_203835.jpg
    20200629_203835.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
  • 20200629_203823.jpg
    20200629_203823.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 18
  • 20200803_143851.jpg
    20200803_143851.jpg
    972.8 KB · Views: 20
Hey Marcos

Congrats on the flip, yes running night hours will help with heat. Your plants should be home free at this point but I guess anything is possible. New auto beans? Oh yes
New autos yes I actually figured they got lost in the mail, took over a month so I contacted the company saying they were taking so long and they sent out another package well I got that package and then the first package 3 days later!! Two for the price of one.

Back
Top Bottom