Cr8grow’s Corleone Kush Grow #2 Journal 2020

Mike and Ike's... lol, that's pretty specific :bravo: Haven't had those in years.
Made a mistake...wrong nostalgic candy reference...the purple one tastes like Good and Plenty candies with some big fruit.
0B538260-3946-4BCE-A8A5-C0C6B1188002.jpeg

Preview..after checking the mailbox like Ralphie everyday for weeks my seeds won elsewhere February finally arrived today. Sweet Seeds made up for the understandable delay with extra seeds. I also have some seeds coming from 420 sponsors for June activity here. I am turning around the cabinet next week and will decide what genetics to drop then. I like the description of the Sweet Seeds sent my way.
E29C23D2-31E5-4016-A9BC-183ADA2CC33E.jpeg

Heading out to check the full moon and partial lunar eclipse...will take a while to clear the trees here on the third coast...clear skies and 67 degrees...might just sleep in the star recliner. Ground up some of the Corleone Kush to watch satellites...the eclipse...probably deer and raccoons...ufos..who knows. I can hear the owl now.
6A337F2B-023F-492A-BC56-054D533F191D.jpeg

Last pheno was the heaviest yielder...packed into half ozs with Boveda 62s after it stabilized at 61 RH after weeks of burping....and some hours out on paper plates. I have a few extra 1/4 ozs of each pheno and a big mix larf jar. Also many testers and joints as needed. Im happy with the genetics, yield, quality and enjoyment of the grow. You can see 2A purple in the box...very nice. A shot of the final quarter ozers.
8193CFBC-4152-4D94-995A-20179FB475E8.jpeg
D02D0F4F-E308-4DB9-86B8-FB002AA9CC79.jpeg

Corleone Kush update...one extra bud from the real fruity pheno we’re still hauling around outside on the weekends to accompany woodland projects, hanging and outdoor cooking. Like we got 4 phenos, not all chill and knockout as intended. Three on rotation until next grow, the Claw is reserved for nighttime only. My son holding extra bud B, the Fruity One while splitting oak.

46B009CD-2241-40F4-91D0-736191A56434.jpeg

Ambient RH 40 in unfinished basement. I will up pot this weekend which will help cabinet RH. I will never have a high humidity situation regardless of outside weather. I have noticed my day and night temps are a bit higher than last grow because we have heat on now in the finished parts of the basement. I will post update for the week with pics tomorrow. The bigger girl was first to break the surface and remains the biggest...the others are catching up.
mine sits at like 60, if i dont maintain it it'll creep up to 80. mostly because rats have chewed holes into places where there's water, and its a basement in Europe in a building built in 1908. I never really worry bout humidity until 2 weeks before end of flower when I don't have my A/C :/ (like now)

i hear you about basements, funnily enough its cooler in the basement in summer than winter since no one is heating at all.

mine sits at like 60, if i dont maintain it it'll creep up to 80. mostly because rats have chewed holes into places where there's water, and its a basement in Europe in a building built in 1908. I never really worry bout humidity until 2 weeks before end of flower when I don't have my A/C :/ (like now)

i hear you about basements, funnily enough its cooler in the basement in summer than winter since no one is heating at all.
Cc...I’ve been in a few dank EU cellars, better with cases of beer...the key is airflow and light...plants can survive humidity issues.

Back
Top Bottom