Cr8grow’s Cream Mandarine XL Auto Journal #3 2020

They are looking great my friend! This my favorite smoke right now.

Took shots of two today when I had them out for watering. They are getting very frosty...quick look today all clear. Calyxes are really swelling up. 2 more weeks seems about right. I have new seeds coming late September with a ton of freebies. Right now leaning towards another auto grow. Have Green Crack auto and fem coming just in case this grow didnt turn out as good as my first 2 fem grows. The GC auto yields 550-600 sq. Meter...higher the these Cream Mandarine XL autos.
C9A1A04A-9B7C-46C6-A6B9-E00F9FC420D8.jpeg
7A302684-9BEE-4030-A638-ECE661EBA969.jpeg

Sweet looking colas cr8! I've heard the GC is a producer. I almost bought it as one of my first seed purchases before I joined here, thru a past sponsor. Ended up going the typical WW route and they never made it to my cart. So many things I want to run but knowingly I will only get to a fraction of them. :)

Sweet looking colas cr8! I've heard the GC is a producer. I almost bought it as one of my first seed purchases before I joined here, thru a past sponsor. Ended up going the typical WW route and they never made it to my cart. So many things I want to run but knowingly I will only get to a fraction of them. :)
MrSauga, Next grow journal will feature Green Crack, so we will see if XL yield. Im thinking about going from 3 gallon to 4 gallon pots to bump up yield. I want them to stay light enough after watering to be able to Pull from the cabinet. Thinking about no LST, just one main cola each.

MrSauga, Next grow journal will feature Green Crack, so we will see if XL yield. Im thinking about going from 3 gallon to 4 gallon pots to bump up yield. I want them to stay light enough after watering to be able to Pull from the cabinet. Thinking about no LST, just one main cola each.
That one gallon increase will make a difference for the plant's root system so good idea. I don't think you will notice too much difference in weight so hopefully it fits your needs.
One main cola sounds like a winner too. I've always topped my autos but I'm thinking about doing the same to my next run whenever that will be.

SO, Not wanting to count my buds before harvest, but close enough now to say this grow should equal my last grow at around 10 ozs cured. Do you know yet whether you will run the Nextlight or CMH next grow now you know how both perform?
There's no doubt I'll be running the Nextlight. It has a much better footprint for me and I can vary its output. I'm still a big fan of cmh, but not in my 4.5 x 4.5 foot tent space.

Day 56, end of week 8 from sprout; breeder says 9 weeks...getting close. Watering and feeding every 4th day now. I will scope later this week...buds are getting very frosty and even the stems are covered in trichomes. Pistils are changing color across more buds sites now. These are not the prettiest plants, they are using up the nitrogen in the fans...looks like some fan leaves will make it to the end. Seeing some more purpling on the two taller plants. The smell is skunky soy sauce at this point, that will change through cure. I’m loving the speed of these autos, I would just be getting fuzzy first flowers if these were fem photos like my first 2 grows.

D4F6897E-3C63-4803-BB26-7A6820CDCBD3.jpeg
72E9CC73-6CF9-45FC-BA41-75FB4D68C632.jpeg
0A5A1CAC-C578-48A0-AAC1-904665603EBA.jpeg
A0E17DC7-911A-4EB4-8085-E03ED52CB8D9.jpeg
68EF44DE-B235-40B6-A5F6-D99B167A24B4.jpeg
96100B2F-880C-410B-85EC-BE0B796C2CAB.jpeg
139F11C7-D3FD-421C-BDB0-9C8895AA06A2.jpeg
97249CCB-E5D9-4E91-B6D4-A57455B1FADB.jpeg

I'm thinking they look just beautiful to me. I am no longer bothered by leaves yellowing and offering their nutrients to the plant. They are fall colors and a sign the plant is getting close to harvest. As long as there are plenty of green leaves (and you have them) then the plant is doing exactly what it's supposed to be doing.

Sunny...getting close now. Based on this grow fast turn around decided to go with another auto next grow. I will snip a tester bud this week. Even the lowest buds are swelling into nice nugs. Sweet Seeds did a nice job on the genetics...super fat frosty calyxes.

Hells yea brother those are some nice ass looking plants u got there my friend congrats. Got me all excited to start my auto grow now. I got some sweetseeds genetics sitting here waiting for some of my organic soil to get done cooking then ill be doing some Gorilla Girl XL an Jack 47 XL as well as some of these Cream Mandarin XL also so should be a killer run. Specially after seeing how urs look oh man im excited now lol.

Back
Top Bottom