Cr8grow’s Cream Mandarine XL Auto Journal #3 2020

@cr8grow Awesome grow my friend! I told you the cream Mandarine xl is my favorite smoke lol I’m happy you agree!

:passitleft:

Nice job cr8! Fantastic grow and a great harvest. :thumb:
Thanks MrSauga. Next grow will be another auto in bigger pots...if my seeds arrive, was supposed to be last week. I will need to wait or may drop some fast fems. Cut through one giant fat ripe seed during trim. I never saw any male bits, but the buds swelled up so fast, could have been buried. I actually hope to find a few more. Would they also be autos? I only did LST and never touched a fan leaf...not sure why a hermie.

I would be happy to find a seed or two on this strain as well. Smoke is so damn good! I think it will be a fem auto seed that you found my friend.

Cut through one giant fat ripe seed during trim. I never saw any male bits, but the buds swelled up so fast, could have been buried. I actually hope to find a few more. Would they also be autos?
Plants may spit out a seed here and there for no reason other than they are trying to ensure their survival. If a plant doesn't get pollinated it will do what it can to ensure the species continues to exist beyond it's life. It would be an auto as Sunny said.

Ice bag Hash wash happened Sunday...20 minutes and tasted a couple hours later. Got about 2 grams primo tan bubble hash. Even the stems were covered in trichomes. Love having access to the best hash after just distant late 70’s memories of black Nepalise, blond Lebanese and red Moroccan hash. Easy and amazing. Pics from yesterday

6E87CC23-E4F0-47F7-9AA9-85EA9653439A.jpeg
92B851F4-E748-4D35-8179-C91001345FE3.jpeg
CB2D7123-DA19-4E5C-8B2E-EA435FA672EB.jpeg
44B03A3D-68C4-4297-9A86-34DE7FF01AE4.jpeg
27EA9F41-666C-48E0-8DEB-FE5FC22FB5A5.jpeg

Looks proper my Braddah.. my 5 gal bubble bags are collecting dust. I got a lot of trim to run and see what I get but I end up smoking a joint or three and put it off. Hope all is blessed my friend! Aloha!

I would be happy to find a seed or two on this strain as well. Smoke is so damn good! I think it will be a fem auto seed that you found my friend.

Sunny...the Cream Mandarine XL Auto is so amazing. Im ordering more seeds now To have an auto backup. Heard my next auto seeds are in the US and should be here soon? Buds still in slow jar/cabinet cure...taking a couple each day of course. No more seed sightings but hope to find another or two.

I need to get back into making hash. I love the taste and kick
BC NZ...the Ice bag hash is primo. We get very excited now for two grow events pre bud cure. Scissor hash was phenomenal...sticky mass of hashy red hairs...a big pile this trim. The trichomes are Crazy on this strain. Second is the easy ice bag hash wash. Even the stems were frosty...best hash run yet. OH it’s Good.

BC NZ...the Ice bag hash is primo. We get very excited now for two grow events pre bud cure. Scissor hash was phenomenal...sticky mass of hashy red hairs...a big pile this trim. The trichomes are Crazy on this strain. Second is the easy ice bag hash wash. Even the stems were frosty...best hash run yet. OH it’s Good.

Scissor hash all the way. Bubble hash looks also nice. I prefer dry ice pollen shake though. Yields amazing everytime but it needs additional processing(cooking and pressing) after shaking. You'll definately have so much fun hitting that :passitleft:

I also just pressed a special batch containing some scissor hash and dry ice kief. That is UFO high. Cheers man :high-five:

Scissor hash all the way. Bubble hash looks also nice. I prefer dry ice pollen shake though. Yields amazing everytime but it needs additional processing(cooking and pressing) after shaking. You'll definately have so much fun hitting that :passitleft:

I also just pressed a special batch containing some scissor hash and dry ice kief. That is UFO high. Cheers man :high-five:

TC...that black hash looks like a yummy heath bar...I know that is good.

Back
Top Bottom