Barneys Vanilla Kush & DinaFems OG Kush

re: Barneys Vanilla Kush & DinaFems OG Kush

Awesome bro! I love that technique man. Get so much out of a plant.. Especially, the Vanilla Kush. No Problems what so ever, It took to it perfect. Plus all the work is up front, So once your done in like a month, Just let her grow, position your colas, here and there. The Vanilla Is a super strain to grow. So stinky. My whole house reeks. But Im running quite a bit.

Glad you stopped in bro, Let me know if you need anything!!

JK

Awesome bro! I love that technique man. Get so much out of a plant.. Especially, the Vanilla Kush. No Problems what so ever, It took to it perfect. Plus all the work is up front, So once your done in like a month, Just let her grow, position your colas, here and there. The Vanilla Is a super strain to grow. So stinky. My whole house reeks. But Im running quite a bit.

Glad you stopped in bro, Let me know if you need anything!!

JK

By far looks to be a good yielding girl. You're bang on the smell for sure but I got five different girls complicating my smells at the moment, either way sure smells fucking great when I go to bed lol. :goodjob:

One thing I couldn't tell is what day flower are you on for your VK?

Yeah, I love the smell of her. Soon as I walk in my front door!! BANG!! I have 3 other strains going now too, all to young yet to mix up the smells. It's a smell, I miss when I'm out of the house. LoL Nice and Dank! Good luck with your's brother. I'll be waiting to see whatcha get!

JK

Got me waitin on updates here jade haha.

The bubba kush I got were clones of a pre 98 bubba. My buddy who gave me the clones just finished up his about three weeks ago I'll post a pic of the finished bud it's pretty nice. BUt to be fair he has an entire Co2 setup and runs about 100 lights so the density of his out weigh mine by far. I'll upload in a bit, COD with the gf first :D

great start on the flower - looking forward to the finish

Ok, got a fast update on some of the Vanillas. Their all doing great first plant I got 7 ounces dry. These last two are considerably larger, with a 8 week veg time. So, should squeeze out a few more oz.

WP_20141027_13_11_19_Pro.jpg
WP_20141027_13_10_58_Pro.jpg
WP_20141027_13_09_48_Pro.jpg
WP_20141027_13_09_35_Pro.jpg
WP_20141027_13_09_18_Pro.jpg
WP_20141027_13_08_04_Pro.jpg
WP_20141027_13_08_26_Pro.jpg
WP_20141026_10_41_23_Pro.jpg
WP_20141026_10_39_52_Pro.jpg

This is one of the strongest smelling strain I have ever grown. HUGE stank!! But awesome. She handles any type of stress great, Very hearty and a vigorous growing plant. Huge producer under a 600 watter and the outdoor runs I have are loving it. an all around great strain to grow. Which I'll be doing for sometime to come. I just got back from boulder, So, been busy and way. Let me get in order here. And I'll update further, with the latest photos.
This is the baby of them all. She's just starting to pre flower. She is HUGE!!!! Will get a good pull off her.
WP_20141027_13_10_18_Pro.jpg

Stay Safe and Lifted! JK

Looks killer dude!! Can't wait to finish my VK!

++Reps on your partial harvest!

Thanks, bro!!! Good Luck on yours. You're, gonna love her. But. They are one of the strongest smelling plant I have grown. So, Just saying.

I hear ya, mine's real mix on smells but taking nice wiffs of the colas it for sure has some dankness to her. I just pulled my CSS and the fruity smell of that has got me ... god damn drooling. Fucken right on time for xmas, I love xmas smoke!

Well, your grow looks amazing! Fantastic job. I just started my Reserva Privada beans. Purple OG #18, Purple Wreck,. Some Ewe-2, from Humboldt Seeds. And Sour Secret From DNA Genetics. So, Should get some more interesting smells. My Bubbelicious and Red Poison, hasn't started to put off any smell, yet. But The Vanilla Kush, literally, took over my whole house, man. Super Potent. Thanks for swinging in bro. Good Luck on your Grow.

Some dried Vanilla and a super wet nug, quick trim , From the harvest last night....

WP_20141101_15_32_09_Pro.jpg

Stay Lifted JK

Here's the last vanilla kush in flower. All the clones are doing great. I wont mainline them, but I will train close to it.

WP_20141104_16_45_32_Pro.jpg
WP_20141104_16_43_13_Pro.jpg

Here she is surrounded by auto's. I had to move these plants to the closet to finish. No space in the other tents. no biggie, They're rolling right along.
WP_20141104_16_43_41_Pro.jpg

JK

good looking plants - still going strong :)

Hope all is well in your world.

How did your grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hello & Thanks for the great info!!
Question: I started OG Kush and was thinking of trying mainlining... seems that maybe OG Kush does not respond well for mainlining?
What do you think? ML or Not?

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom