A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

Thanks yet again Sue :)
I think my head is going to explode. lol

Hahaha! Believe me, I know that feeling. :laughtwo: Take a walk around the block. It works for me. :circle-of-love:

Hey all.
Real important
Is been brought to my attention that there are some published materials on the Cannabis Budwig protocol.

I'm my opinion, do NOT go by this. This is very outdated info mixed with clever marketing & is NOT the same as the CannaBudwig Protocol I use at times.
I guess this came about from special equipment called for in the "wrong" one. No ultrasonic cleaners needed.
If you run across the Cannabis Budwig diet & it mentions the Cellect Diet or has a bunch about holistic stuff... trash it.
That's not the right protocol.

Also, I have a prediction of sorts...
Terpenes are the future of cannabis as a med. Truthfully. Without terpenes, flavonoids, ect. there is no cannabinoid.

They even make up what we know as Sativas vs indicas. They decide what the cannabinoid, say THC, is going to do.

Anyone willing to learn everything they can would sure be welcomed to any info I got as well.

Remember ya heard it here first. Lol.

To get a jump start on how the direction eventually changes to this subject in the notsofar future, I would learn everything I could about terpenes. It is the future of cannabis medicating.

Chewey & Shazzy,

Still waiting on the laptop. All my "stuff" is on my desktop on it.

I'll ask Sue of she'll be willing to start a blog extracting ask the pertinent stuff. We kinda been talking bout it already.

Ok folks,

The more I read, the more confused i get :(

Can someone please help me understand for following

"Dosage Administration: When the dosages reach 100 mg/dose, the dosages will be administered as 25% oral and 75% anal which will be deeply inserted to the rectum as to hit the hepatic portal vein to quickly move the oils to the liver"

When building up to the first 100mg/0.1 gram, is this done by tacking?

Yes, the 25% oral dosing included tacking.

Once we reach 100mg/0.1 gram, do we have to split the 100mg at 25% tacking and 75% suppository? I thought i would be making suppositories that contained 1 gram or maybe 1/2 but twice per day?

Have you read how to make the diluted (w/ omega-3 oil) oil yet? You're not going to start at 1 gram. That's a waste of oil. Start at 300mg. My dosing above included when I first started.
You apparently haven't read that cannabinoids don't stick around long. So, to keep constant pressure on the disease, you'll dose about 5x a day.

"Pre-Dosage Preparation: 30–40minutes before dosage:
80 mg Apinenin
200mg Amentoflavone(Ginko Baloba,Amentomax)
1 Mango cup"

Does this above apply no matter what your delivery method is? eg, tacking or suppositories?

Yes. If you read why I take them, you'll see it doesn't matter what the method is.

My post will help clear this up.

You'll change diet.
Dose 5x a day by suppositories, tacking, & submucosal.
All while taking the supplements I'll list.

Haha! Like you have to ask me! What's this you'd like me to do mon ami? That post lacked a bit of clarity.

Cannabinoids are not very bioavailable. And in many supplements to a varying degree, much of the 'goodness' goes in one end, and out the other... unless it's been broken down into a solution and coated, with a thin liposomal layer. Any oil helps, but lecithin specifically really helps cross cellular barriers/walls. (This is why some salad dressing bottles, such as 'Wishbone Caesar', like to suggest that their product helps you to absorb more nutrition from the veggies you eat with it... it's also why pre-coating your cells by eating a small, but oily snack, an hour or two before taking an edible, can improve absorption)

Without a miniscule lipid coat, the majority of cannabinoids go 'in one end, and out the other'...

When making a green or gold dragon for example with lecithin (I tried these many moons ago), the alcohol does most of the work breaking it down, but when heated (depending how much Lec. you use) much of the potency will be 'encapsulated' or coated in a thin layer of lecithin as well.
In this way both the alcohol and the lecithin can have a dramatic effect on cellular permeability. This is what allows the material, to (much) more-easily cross cellular barriers, and penetrate between their walls, in order to deliver more of the desired effect. If both the cells within the body, and the solute (glandular material) have been coated in alcohol, or lipids, or both, their 'doorways' are wide open!

Also, I have a prediction of sorts...
Terpenes are the future of cannabis as a med. Truthfully. Without terpenes, flavonoids, ect. there is no cannabinoid.

They even make up what we know as Sativas vs indicas. They decide what the cannabinoid, say THC, is going to do.

Anyone willing to learn everything they can would sure be welcomed to any info I got as well.

Remember ya heard it here first. Lol.

To get a jump start on how the direction eventually changes to this subject in the notsofar future, I would learn everything I could about terpenes. It is the future of cannabis medicating.

Already started. Now the growers need to catch on and start telling us what terpenes are found in which strains.

Chewey,
His diet should be sugar free. No glucose, little fructose. High on Omega-3's. I recommend the Alkaline Diet, but balance it with protein and add MCT oils/fats.
You don't need to worry about demethylating at this point. We'll get him doing that later.
I would make the diluted mix at 1:20 (cco:eek:mega-3 oil). add 1 tbsp. of liquid non-soy lecithin.
Let it sit, thoroughly mixed, in the frig for 24 hors.
Make the Canna Budwig oil...
Use this mix as your carrier in the suppositories which will taken 5x a day, 15 min after ingesting the supplements I listed earlier. Especially with the mangoes, garlic, vitamin D3, selenium, and fish-based Omega 3's, melatonin, ect.

The rest, 25%, should be taken by oro-mucosal (tacking) and ingesting the Canna Budwig w/ the added lecithin and low fat cottage cheese. Do not use the Cannabis Budwig/Cellect protocol which is very similar.

Up the dosage to 10:1 in 5 days, then to 5:1 another 5 days. He'll need a PET scan after to see which direction to take. around then.

I'm making do with this from my phone, but auto correcting alone is taking me forever. So, let me know if you've questions, ect.

I have some bioavailability studies floating around comparing oral, sublingual, submucous, oro-mucosal, inhalation and the GW nasal spray I wanted to post. I think I'm supposed to it on another thread too.

The bioavailability of this method (Bio Bomb) along with the synergistic effects of the supplements listed boost he therapeutic effects of our beloved plant 50 fold as well as the Competitive Inhibition which keeps them in our bodies longer.

To not add this at least in some way is just wasting meds. This can be implemented with "tacking" as well.

I'll pm you more. Just stop if/when you've a question. Just please make sure I haven't posted the answer before as best as ya can anyhow.

Yes. If you read why I take them, you'll see it doesn't matter what the method is.

My post will help clear this up.

You'll change diet.
Dose 5x a day by suppositories, tacking, & submucosal.
All while taking the supplements I'll list.

I haven't seen mixing CCO with omega 3s. I'm guessing, it's in this thread? I'll go through it again.

Chewey,
His diet should be sugar free. No glucose, little fructose. High on Omega-3's. I recommend the Alkaline Diet, but balance it with protein and add MCT oils/fats.
You don't need to worry about demethylating at this point. We'll get him doing that later.

I would make the diluted mix at 1:20 (cco:eek:mega-3 oil). add 1 tbsp. of liquid non-soy lecithin.
Let it sit, thoroughly mixed, in the frig for 24 hors.

This above i understand once i find how to dilute with omega 3's

Make the Canna Budwig oil...

I don't know what this is? I have watched a youtube video on making the protocol with cottge cheese but thats all i can find.

Use this mix as your carrier in the suppositories which will taken 5x a day, 15 min after ingesting the supplements I listed earlier. Especially with the mangoes, garlic, vitamin D3, selenium, and fish-based Omega 3's, melatonin, ect.

Once I learn what canna Budwig oil is, this will be the carrier so do i still use cocoa butter to from a suppository or does this mix go into a capsule?
What ratio of diluted cco with omega 3's to canna Budwig oil?

The rest, 25%, should be taken by oro-mucosal (tacking) and ingesting the Canna Budwig w/ the added lecithin and low fat cottage cheese. Do not use the Cannabis Budwig/Cellect protocol which is very similar.

Up the dosage to 10:1 in 5 days, then to 5:1 another 5 days. He'll need a PET scan after to see which direction to take. around then.

I'm making do with this from my phone, but auto correcting alone is taking me forever. So, let me know if you've questions, ect.

I have some bioavailability studies floating around comparing oral, sublingual, submucous, oro-mucosal, inhalation and the GW nasal spray I wanted to post. I think I'm supposed to it on another thread too.

The bioavailability of this method (Bio Bomb) along with the synergistic effects of the supplements listed boost he therapeutic effects of our beloved plant 50 fold as well as the Competitive Inhibition which keeps them in our bodies longer.

To not add this at least in some way is just wasting meds. This can be implemented with "tacking" as well.

I'll pm you more. Just stop if/when you've a question. Just please make sure I haven't posted the answer before as best as ya can anyhow.

I apologise for my lack of knowledge. I have no medical background. I'm doing my very best to find the info rather than you and other members having to find it for me. I'm just struggling to understand and feel overwhelmed..

I haven't seen mixing CCO with omega 3s. I'm guessing, it's in this thread? I'll go through it again.

I apologise for my lack of knowledge. I have no medical background. I'm doing my very best to find the info rather than you and other members having to find it for me. I'm just struggling to understand and feel overwhelmed..

Chewey, Flax seed oil is the Omega-3 oil he's speaking of. Flax has the three major types of fatty acids our body uses, alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Omega-3.

Stop beating yourself up. It's a lot and we're here to assist. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Chewey, Flax seed oil is the Omega-3 oil he's speaking of. Flax has the three major types of fatty acids our body uses, alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Omega-3.

Stop beating yourself up. It's a lot and we're here to assist. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Oh right, phew! I take it i just gently warm both and mix at the given ratio?
:thanks:

Hello People,

You may already seen my post in CCO oilers united thread. So I will make it short.
I have Chronic Myeloid Leukemia E255K Mutation. Mutation gives resistance for any drugs except 40% sensitivity for Dasatinib, which I am ingesting 2x1 two tabletes one time in day after eating (breakfast). Two hours later I take CCO, earlier I just swallowed it, now I try tacking it, but it doesnt stick to my gums in any way. So I place oil under my lip and hold as much as possible, but it seems that I swallow it really quicky.
My question would be, should I switch to Canna Budwig Protocol ? And what would be my dose if I do this 1g CCO/20g Fax seed as described on the first pages of this thread?

Thank you ;]

Hello People,

You may already seen my post in CCO oilers united thread. So I will make it short.
I have Chronic Myeloid Leukemia E255K Mutation. Mutation gives resistance for any drugs except 40% sensitivity for Dasatinib, which I am ingesting 2x1 two tabletes one time in day after eating (breakfast). Two hours later I take CCO, earlier I just swallowed it, now I try tacking it, but it doesnt stick to my gums in any way. So I place oil under my lip and hold as much as possible, but it seems that I swallow it really quicky.
My question would be, should I switch to Canna Budwig Protocol ? And what would be my dose if I do this 1g CCO/20g Fax seed as described on the first pages of this thread?

Thank you ;]

Hello LiquidBud. Good to see you found it. Hang tight. He'll be by.

Hello People,

Thank you ;]

I iked the full length thread, you expressed yourself so well, so I am copying it over here

Hello CCO People ;)

I was suggested that I should introduce myself on CCO Oilers united thread, but I didn't want to trash the wall with my huge post. So hopefully you will take time and read, and maybe then you will have some advice for me, as I am all alone on this thing
;)

So first things first.. I've got diagnosed with myeloid leukemia July 8th 2015, it was stated as a high risk according to "eutos" score, but was still in chronic state.
They wanted to give me stage 1 drug, but instead they gave me stage 2 drug wich was called "nilotinib". So I was using that drug for 3 months. When I got test results after 3 months, my cancer got mutation called E255K, which is resistant to all drugs except a little bit sensitivity for dasatinib,and BCR/ABL test results showed condition to reduce from 100% to 44% so they have prescribed me with dasatinib.And using it after the first month I've got results from 44% to 10% in one month, that seemed to be really good news for me. Later, one month later they did another test, and percentages went only from 10% to 9%. Doctors wasn't happy with this and told me, that the drug is not working anymore as it should, and my cancer could go into blast crisis or acceleration phase, and it would be really bad and they couldn;t give me treatment or it would be really risky to have bone marrow transplant. So they have asked me to tell my descision either I am going to do bone marrow transplant or die, thats what they said.. I said that I'm going to think, cause I knew from before little about RSO.
So i have talked to my family, and talked them into support me with healing by RSO. As my familys views are old fashioned and marihuana in my country is considered a drug, it wasn't easy. Also as i am broke due to disease *they kicked me out of the job once they knew i got it* so i have to borrow money to get at least some marihuana and try to make RSO. I managed to get 80g of marihuana buds from a dealer. I didn't even knew the strain, but friend told me it was pineapple express. I don't have two options to chose from, and I had to wait 2 weeks for mary jane..
Finally I managed to get myself MJ, 2Liter of ISOpropyl alchohol 99,8%. First RSO extraction went good I guess, but I have extracted a lot of chlorophyl i guess, because I used trimmer to chop buds up.. So my oil was dark green/black color. I started using it immediatelly, first dose sent me to heaven or something similar, my heart was beating so fast and I was tripping as fck :O, but later I've got used to it, and I kept feeling just dizzy, sleepy and all other effects you feel under MJ influence. But since I have smoked MJ a lot in my teenager days I didn;t panic too much, although I got some mild panic attacks whatsoever..
By using this CCO treatment, I went to my doctors and said, that I accept terms and conditions on doing BM transplant, so they can initiate and start preparing my donor, as it takes some time 1monnth.. By doing this I took an insurance, if CCO is not helping me, I can go stright away and do chemo and transplant. So its a kindof win/win situation. Buuut, they did another test and saw, that cancer went from 9% to 5% in one month.. Doctors was happy about this, and told me they're giving me another month to check how it goes.. By that time my first batch of OIL was finished, I've also done my grow room space (all money savings went in grow room) and started growing some unknown seeds fast to be able to make my own oil. Aaaand managed to borrow some money for some more MJ to make another batch..
But here i have a dillema. With first batch i managed to go into 1g a day in 3 weeks, but if i would keep taking 1g a day, i would finish my 2nd batch in 1 week. So right now im ingesting only a little bigger than grain size of oil at the time 3 times a day. I have also read about tacking. But I can't manage to stick it to my gums, and i dont know why.. Oil itself seems really sticky (now its golden color) , i get oil on my finger then stick it to cold gums and wait, buut the oil on the fingers seems to spread and doesnt stick there.. but sticks just perfectly on my teeth... COuld this be, that my 2nd batch is made badly? As Ive onyl tried tacking with 2nd batch, cause I found this journal only later.. :)

Yesterday Ive did blood test in private clinic. This wasn't bcr/abl test so I cant tell the percentages, but.
WBC went from 10k to 7,6 ( This never been so low entire time i was sick, so I am happy )
RBC went from 6 to 6,5 ( RBC count is growing over the highest range )
BAS from 2.5 to 5.5 ( that is a really huge and bad reading right there)
PLt (thrombocytes) went from 277 to 469 *range ends at 450*

BAS could indicate that my cancer is transforming into accelaration phase and this is scaring me really bad.

I dont know what to do. Or what to think.. Have thousand of questions, yet I dont have them at the same time.. Im kind of lost..

Im taking CCO 2 hours after i take my prescribed drugs. I dont even know if they interfere together or not, as I am afraid to mix them together.

Any words from you or any useful links I could read would help me. Im planning to read whoe CCO oilers united thread,, but now im in the panic mode, i can;'t concentrate .

P.S Sorry for my broken english.

I hope you don't mind me copying the note - I just think it was well said and should be read here too.

I iked the full length thread, you expressed yourself so well, so I am copying it over here

I hope you don't mind me copying the note - I just think it was well said and should be read here too.

I had a hard time with tacking following the directions also. It would smear all over my finger and not "tack" to my gums. What works for me is taking a q-tip and cutting off the end so you have a round plastic stick. The tack on your finger will roll right onto the q-tip stick. Then blot your gum dry with a paper towel or anything so it is dry. With your gum dry, the tack will roll right off the stick and onto your gum. Try not to swallow for at least 20 minutes or so to avoid the "high". Then you should be able to start adding the more bio available forms with out the high. Good luck!!!! :peace:

Hello Radogast, Nice to meet you!
No I don't mind at all, I just think I broke english there too many times. Plus I always feel high effects :} But now...

I had a hard time with tacking following the directions also. It would smear all over my finger and not "tack" to my gums. What works for me is taking a q-tip and cutting off the end so you have a round plastic stick. The tack on your finger will roll right onto the q-tip stick. Then blot your gum dry with a paper towel or anything so it is dry. With your gum dry, the tack will roll right off the stick and onto your gum. Try not to swallow for at least 20 minutes or so to avoid the "high". Then you should be able to start adding the more bio available forms with out the high. Good luck!!!! :peace:

Supergroomer, High and nice to meet you too :} Also thank you! I think this method is so genius :) I feel dumm, not to think about drying my gums.. Im going to try this method tonight, because Im constantly getting high, and getting panic attacks which I dont like, so would like to avoid that.

I am also waiting for the answer regarding Canna Budwig Protocol. That thing gets you high fast and hard right ? BTW, two weeks before I've tried organic flaxseed oil with cottage cheese, but this is a different recipe which my mom gave me. Apparently someone buffed it, at least thats what I thought when I saw ingredients of flaxseed oil and cottage cheese.

Btw, thank you guys for your warmth and help, as I struggle in some depresion and feel lonely!

LiquidBud, welcome to the newest branch of your extended family. :love: :hug: :love: We'll get you answers on the cannaBudwig. Just hang in there.

Back
Top Bottom