A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

Hi cajuncelt,
This is my first post here. I am always trying to learn more about cannabis and it's healing powers, so I was happy to see there is community like this.
To get to the point of this post, I have Hodgkin's Lymphoma, a relapse and I want to use cannabis oil as my medicine, because the conventional medicine couldn't help me. I have received 6 rounds of ABVD three years ago. A year ago i discovered that the cancer is back (two lumps in neck). What i knew immediately was that I wouldn't go to the chemo again. I have tried all sorts of alternative treatments, but none were giving results. I have tried even fasting for three weeks only on fruit & vegetable juices and after some time being on 100% raw. I couldn't withstand that way of eating ( I was always hungry and also financially was very hard to have that much food every day ), also there were no results at all. Six months ago i had a PET scan and found out that the cancer has spread to three more lymph nodes, so now there are four in my neck and one i my chest. For a month already the symptom of itch over my whole body is back. Now I am eating mostly vegan diet with occasionally having some dairy products. I have decided that I want to try with cannabis oil treatment. I have bought RSO oil, 2% thc tincture and a cream for neck lumps. Two weeks I am taking the tincture and would like to begin using the oil. So my question is what are your advices for the taking the oil, which method and doses ? And if you have any advice regarding my diet.
Thanks very much,

First, where did the oil come from (dispensary)?
And what do you know about its contents? Thc%, Cbd%, sativa, indicate?
That will all help.

Hi Cajun. The Citicoline powder I can get at a decent price is listed as Citicoline Sodium / CDP Choline Sodium (CAS Number 33818-15-4, Formula: C14-H25-N4-NaO11-P2). Does this sound like the right stuff?

Hi Cajun,

I'm relatively new on here and posted recently and someone suggested I contact you for some advice.

To keep things short, I was diagnosed for colon cancer in Nov 2014. Stage 2 to 3. Sadly, due to its location they wanted to give me 6 weeks of chemo and radiation and then an operation. This would leave me with a colostomy bag for life. Obviously not great news, and being under 40 and quite active and knowing the chemo and radiation would leave me in a mess.

I made a decision (that hopefully I won't die to regret !) to look at natural cures. I embarked on some research and found Rick Simpson Oil. I started taking this late December. Man that stuff hit me hard, after about 5 weeks I was barely hitting 100mg a day. I then researched more and went for the suppository route.

I easily hit 1g gram a day after a week or so, some days closer to 2 grams. I must have taken around 80g by now.

I had a scan in March which showed it was having some effect, no growth and lymph nodes had cleared. Sadly had a scan in July and cancer has progressed and a few lymph nodes affected. I have a young family and a very worried wife (who lost her mother to cancer at an early age, so pressure is mounting to go down chemo / radiation and op route).

However, I am wondering if you can help me try and beat this. Any advice would be much appreciated.

I have also done

- Alkaline Diet
- Oragnic (as much as possible)
- lost some weight and got fitter
- CBD oil (CBD brothers)
- Bitter apricot kernals
- various vitamins and supplements (curcumin, vit C, wormwood, etc)
- Chinese herbs
- acupuncture
- rare mushrooms
etc

I do wonder if I have done too much. The other issue is I am self employed and to keep the bills paid I was doing a 5 day on and 2 day off the oil protocol (most of the time) sometimes I did do more days on it.

I can obviously supply more info, but don't want to bombard you. The strain of oil I was using is unknown, I was obtaining this from local suppliers and just had to take what was on offer. I can hopefully soon get a CBD strain, but don't know if that'll help more.

I've just read your pre dose treatment protocol, and the items have been purchased, so as soon as they arrive, I'll be taking them as well.

Thanking you in advance

I think Cajun went to Colorado to get some magical beans. Give him time to climb back down.

Hi Cajun,

I'm relatively new on here and posted recently and someone suggested I contact you for some advice.

To keep things short, I was diagnosed for colon cancer in Nov 2014. Stage 2 to 3. Sadly, due to its location they wanted to give me 6 weeks of chemo and radiation and then an operation. This would leave me with a colostomy bag for life. Obviously not great news, and being under 40 and quite active and knowing the chemo and radiation would leave me in a mess.

I made a decision (that hopefully I won't die to regret !) to look at natural cures. I embarked on some research and found Rick Simpson Oil. I started taking this late December. Man that stuff hit me hard, after about 5 weeks I was barely hitting 100mg a day. I then researched more and went for the suppository route.

I easily hit 1g gram a day after a week or so, some days closer to 2 grams. I must have taken around 80g by now.

I had a scan in March which showed it was having some effect, no growth and lymph nodes had cleared. Sadly had a scan in July and cancer has progressed and a few lymph nodes affected. I have a young family and a very worried wife (who lost her mother to cancer at an early age, so pressure is mounting to go down chemo / radiation and op route).

However, I am wondering if you can help me try and beat this. Any advice would be much appreciated.

I have also done

- Alkaline Diet
- Oragnic (as much as possible)
- lost some weight and got fitter
- CBD oil (CBD brothers)
- Bitter apricot kernals
- various vitamins and supplements (curcumin, vit C, wormwood, etc)
- Chinese herbs
- acupuncture
- rare mushrooms
etc

I do wonder if I have done too much. The other issue is I am self employed and to keep the bills paid I was doing a 5 day on and 2 day off the oil protocol (most of the time) sometimes I did do more days on it.

I can obviously supply more info, but don't want to bombard you. The strain of oil I was using is unknown, I was obtaining this from local suppliers and just had to take what was on offer. I can hopefully soon get a CBD strain, but don't know if that'll help more.

I've just read your pre dose treatment protocol, and the items have been purchased, so as soon as they arrive, I'll be taking them as well.

Thanking you in advance

Hi Rhys,

I was wondering how you are doing, and wanted to ask you about your experience with the suppositories. Can you tell me how you were able to get to the gram somquickly with suppositories, and what did you mix them with? Did you use gel capsules?

I didnt see any other responses on this thread and hope you are doing well.

Wishing you well and peace for you and your family.

Hi Cajuncelt!

Is this the thread where I can ask you about the suppositories?

So im waiting for my scale and gel caps to arrive. I ordered them on amazon. I know you said to try the cocoa butter, but is there a specific reason for it? It seems it would be easy to add the amount of oil into a capsule and then add coconut oil to it. Im trying a very small dose the first time, just to try and see if I can manage to avoid the euphoric effect, as i cant stand it. Its so strange, because i know this works, and i guess that first time i ingested the oil, i was so not expecting that type of high i almost feel like giving up. How was your experience with your suppositories? I also am starting new chemo wednesday and was wondering if the citicholine will have any effect with chemo? I cant breathe very well, i have large pleural effusion, and i will need to get drained again. Can imalways take oil regardless of any procedures or radiation that is going to have to be done? I unfortunately have also have to up my percocet doses, as the pain is getting worse and worse. I can take the oil and pain meds as normal im hoping, at least until i can build up some pain relief from CO.

I am really looking forward to hearing about your experiences with the suppositories. If i have hardly ingested much oil, i i imagine my tolerance is very low. Does it build up quickly in your system via supps as well? What does it feel like via supps?

Sorry for all weird questions, but i appreciate all of your help.

Love and light to you
Carrie

Carrie,
Yes, this is the thread where you can ask anything. The thread you were on is for tacking exclusively.
You don't really need a scale as the oil is measured by volume, not by weight. The "00" capsules you have will hold 1 gram.
The use of cocoa butter in suppositories is for the necessary consistency. Coconut oil is too thin & coconut butter is a little better. If you're going to use capsules, use extra virgin olive oil. It is a long chain fat & will keep your liver busy while the cannabinoids are present. Coconut oil is a medium chain fat & will be processed much quicker not giving the THC ∆9 a chance before it is converted to THC ∆11. Coconut oil/butter are good carriers, but there are better.
The oil can be taken irregardless of what meds you are on. But, know up front they will intensify some meds. The chemo & pain killers will be fine with the oil. You'll need to ask your oncologist if citocholine will react with your new chemo though.
Most ppl experience very slight to no euphoria with suppositories as they are not metabolized by the liver.
I'll post a recipe for the suppositories in a bit (gotta go to work).

Cocoa butter is a common base for suppositories. Pharmacists combine the butter with the active ingredient, or medicine, then form it into cylinders. Freeze your cocoa-butter suppositories on a tray after you form them, so they hold their shape, then keep them in a freezer bag for longterm storage.

Cannabis Note: There is no psychoactive reactions when applied in this method. Therefore the dosage is not as critical as an oral dose and may be increased safely. Best applied for liver, rectal and colon cancer, and vaginal issues.

Things You'll Need  Cooking tray  Freezer bag 

Cocoa Butter Instructions:
Mix your dosage of cannabis oil and cocoa-butter according to your recommendation. 1/2 gram of cannabis oil for every 2 grams of cocoa butter is a good start. We will Make 2 1/2 gram suppositories (make each suppository 2.5 grams total in size). This will provide 1/2 gram cannabis oil per dose. Since cocoa butter is much more dense than coconut oil you must heat the cocoa butter/cannabis oil mixture together and mix thoroughly. Next let it cool and form the suppositories. You can gage what a 2.5 gram suppository looks like by using a syringe and drawing up 2.5 grams while the mixture is still warm. Place the warm mixture into a small shot glass or container and refrigerate. Form this into a single suppository. Keep refrigerated. note the size. o Mix your cocoa-butter and cannabis oil. cool mixture
o Form your cocoa-butter suppositories and place them spaced out on a cooking tray.
o Put the suppositories in the freezer until they have solidified; about an hour will suffice.
o keep them in a freezer bag for long-term storage

Insert the suppositories no more than 2"
-Before insertion

It is important to wash your hands thoroughly before insertion of a suppository, as germs and bacteria can enter the body through the rectum.

Disposable medical gloves or a finger cot can be used for this purpose.

Ensure that fingernails are trimmed and have no sharp edges.

Ensure the suppository is firm enough to insert.

If it is too soft, harden it in the package by placing it in either the fridge or freezer.

Suppositories can also be quickly hardened in the package by running cold water over them.

If only half of a suppository is being used, cut it lengthwise to make insertion easier.

When cutting, make sure to use a sterile knife or scissors.

Avoid sharp edges! Suppositories can be gently smoothed by hand.

-Insertion

Lie on your preferred side with your top leg pulled up towards your chest.

Lift your upper butt-cheek to expose your rectum.

Insert the suppository lengthwise, with the pointed tip first, using your index finger to push the suppository in.

-Placement

Ensure the suppository has been inserted past the anal sphincter. If not inserted fully past the sphincter, some or all of the suppository may be expelled without the active ingredients reaching the rectal wall and being absorbed into the blood stream.

It is important to not place the suppository too high up in the rectum.

If placed too high, the active constituents will enter the Superior (upper) hemorrhoidal artery, which leads to the liver. This presents the same problem as oral application, as the liver will metabolize a significant proportion of the active ingredients.

The suppository should ideally be placed around 2 ½ to 4 centimetres (1 to 1 ½ inches) into the rectum, just past the anal sphincter.

-After insertion

Hold your buttocks together and tightly squeeze the muscles in your sphincter for a few seconds after insertion to help keep the suppository from sliding out.

Remain lying on your side for several minutes after insertion to allow the suppository to fully diffuse through the rectum. This will also help to prevent the unintended expulsion of the suppository.

Dispose of the glove or finger cot sanitarily and wash your hands thoroughly using soap and hot water, paying extra attention to cleaning under the nails and between the fingers.

Be very aware of the possibility of unintended expulsion of melted suppository residue during flatulence over the next few hours after insertion. If you have ANY doubts, use a toilet.

The best method of delivery that I've seen for prostate cancer is suppositories as well.
Just ask Tommy Chong.
Actually, breast & prostate cancer are the 2 types that I've seen the oil work the best on. I've 3 former patients with prostate cancer that are still testing "no signs of disease".

Very nice write up on suppositories Cajun, I put your post on my favorites list. :adore:

Very nice write up on suppositories Cajun, I put your post on my favorites list. :adore:

Well thank you very much.
It's from notes I've put together over the years, so it was easy to copy/paste. Lol. Whew, that'd suck to type out again.

Very solid info in this and other threads from incredibly helpful members!

My wife has ulcerative colitis and has exhausted nearly every conventional option with little to no relief. The suppository method will be our next step before considering surgery, both for the lack of major psychoactive effects associated with oral delivery and the obvious delivery direct to the problem area. Any thoughts from the experts on this, especially whether to decarb or go for the THCA... or a mix of both?

Good night cajuncelt,

I need some guidance, i have very hard Hodgkin lymphoma. After steam cell transplant and radiotherapy i still have a few active lymph nodes.

I´m familiar with the oil but about how to take for a blood cancer (it´s consider like that). Would to take it only tacking? mixing tacking + sublingual?

I have bought apigenin and amentflavone too.

I´d appreciate any concrete information about how to dosage. I have access to sativa oil, indical for nightime and another with CBD.

Best wishes and healthy life.

Kind regards

Inaki

Hello everyone, I've been off this forum for a while so I thought I'd fill you in on my CO journey.

Having gleaned a massive amount of knowledge from Motoco and followers over the past year (thank you so much Motoco - I and many others are so indebted to you!), I made my organic cannabis oil and got 68 grams from my 4 outdoor plants. I tried tacking a number of times but copious amounts of saliva made it way too difficult to contemplate long term, so I needed an alternative. After a great deal of Googling I found Sharon Kelly, an Australian lady who used the 'backdoor' method of delivery to put her Stage 4 Lung Cancer into remission.
This involves a 1ml syringe with a 50/50 mixture of cannabis oil and coconut oil.

The syringe is inserted into the rectum about 4-5 cms and the mixture squirted in. The whole procedure takes about 10 seconds and you're ready to go again immediately. I do a dose in the morning and in one the evening about 12 hours apart, which gives me the 1 gram per day required under the Rick Simpson protocol.

I'm on day 38 now, and apart from some mild euphoria in the first week, I have been working happily with zero side effects.
I don't seem to be able to differentiate between the strains I'm using - a Sativa/CBD for daytime and Indica for night. Doesn't make any difference that I can detect - I have swapped with no real difference noted. Still have plenty of energy in the day and sleep very well at night. Hmmm I do have a tendency to sleep in now that I think about it...

I'm doing this with my doctor's blessing, in between 4 monthly Lucrin injections. I'm stage 4 Prostate cancer with mets. He wasn't aware of Cannabis Oil at all until I mentioned it. I'll know on Nov 20 whether it's worked or not. If left untreated my PSA should potentially be 40 or more, up from 15 at the moment, so I'm obviously hoping that the CO is effective in my case.

Good luck and good health to all who enter here,. Cheers for now!

Nobby.

Back
Top Bottom