Basement Garden Oasis

big bud fan65

.....Time to introduce my Indoor Perpetual... Basement Garden Oasis is a collaboration of a few of my friends both on and off of here... First and foremost I would like to thank my BIL @MaddHacker for his knowledge, patience, and overall belief in me... I started off with Gardening skills, with the emphasis on Veggies and the like.... Not much in the neighborhood of Cannabis with the exception of a few outdoor grows back when I had no kids, or grand kids for that matter, and long hair... LOL...
..... There have been times on this site that I was a bit turned off, mostly due to lack of knowledge of the lingo and the like... Now that I have the basic understanding of How to communicate on this site I feel a little more comfortable... I will never be the Daily posting type, but I have a basic plan on utilizing weekly posts for commentary purposes...
.... I am certainly a noob, but have more than basic understanding of the do's and don'ts.... I will be starting off with a Power house group of both Indicas and Sativas with a couple of CBD heavy strains to mix in.... I decided to start with about a half and half mix of seed and clone... Should give me a good start.... My clones are just at week one, and I expect rapid root growth as I used a rooting powder of some repute...
....Most of the Nutes I will be using will be of the Home Depot type till after My Xmas list is fulfilled.... LOL... I will post a little later a massive overall declaration of growth to include overall grow area, lighting, ventilation tactics, and temp/RH control tactics that I will start with....
..... For now I will close with a general apology from the beginning if I don't understand what or how you are saying something... I have a general grasp, which will grow with time... I should also say that my communication skills in general are wanton for many reasons as mentioned, but for others as well... I really appreciate those on this site that tend to keep an organized yet inviting thread, and that is how I intend to model my own... Seems that time is something of a lacking commodity for me so I tend to be about the business of learning and growing... Anyone should assuredly feel not only welcome to make comments, but should also feel at ease with opinions as I am one who can filter through info to get the nuggets I need...

..... Thank You ahead of time for any and all help and or general comments.....

Welcome, Brother! :welcome:

Any friend of @MaddHacker I'm sure will be more than welcome here and you'll find there's not just great growers, but great growers who are also great people and will be happy to help. If there's any questions or something you don't understand, just ask! ;)

Hope to see you start a grow journal soon!

:goodluck:

K

Back
Top Bottom