Basic questions regarding growing

ghostinthetv

1. how long does it take for a full cycle? and does this depend on the strain?
2. what is, in your opinion (whoever responds to this) the easiest bud to grow? the most productive?
3. what is the average height and weight of a plant thats ready for the harvest?

i am completely new at growing weed, but i am very interested in it and am considering starting my own cultivation

have you checked out the growing guids that this sight provides? all of the things that you are looking in to very depending on strain, lights, fert, method of groth, and other veryables that you play with to get the product that you want.

ill answer those for ya
1. For the full cycle depends on strain and how big u want ur plant. U veg for how ever long u want .most people veg for about 4 weeks. but what u have to think about is that how ever big u plant is in veg it will double if not triple in size once done flowerin.. For the flowerin stage it can take from 8-12 weeks depending on indica or sativa
2 for the easyest plant to grow to be honest not 100 percent sure if u go on seed site most the time they have an area to read about the seeds and see if they are easy or hard. if u are new at it i would say just try some bag seed that u find so u can get the hang of growin because it is not as easy as it looks lol its all tiral and error.
3. Average height and weight depends on strain and veg time.. the longer u veg the bigger ur plant will be and the more u will yield..also yeild depends on the strain to .

Hope that answers every thing for u

thanks for the help blactur, i think ill take your advice and start out with bag seeds, but i think i understand it better

i wish that money wasn't an object for me, but im kinda low on cash unfortunately, oh well i got noone to complain to but myself, i need a job.

but anyway, when i do start (whenever that will be) which method should i use? hydro, or soil, or what? i was inspired by paralyzed-420's grow journal on his black domina x silver haze (i think thats what it was), because it was hydro and it turned out unbelievably good, but i hear its generally more difficult. but anyway, my goal is to grow at least one succesful cycle this year, it looks really fun, and i know it is heavily rewarding, lol

some find hydro harder, i myself from what i have seen, read and heard would rather do soil.. And yeah P420 hydro was good but have u seen his soil grow it is crazy. u can get good results from both just pick one and stick with it and u will get it down

i think ill try soil first, but i do wanna try dro eventually.. but wouldnt be best for a first-timer i think.

use soil first then hydro that way if something happens you arnt out as much money

NO DOUBT BLACKTURBO HELPED ME .... AM ON MY FRIST GROW EVER AND I USED BAGGIE SEEDS AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE A FEMALE I SPENT LIKE ATLEST $600 IN LIGHTS AND SUPPLIES AM SO HAPPY MINE IS A FEMALE OR ILL HAVE TO START ALL OVER...
BUT TO HELP YOU HERE IS MY JOURNAL GO HERE
Help First Time Grower

HERE ARE THE PROBLEMS I WENT THROUGHT THAT I FIXED SO THAT MIGHT HELP TOO
-->Plant Growth
--->Green Leaves are drying up
---->Room Temp problem

HOPE THIS HELPS ANY QUESTION ASK ME I DONT KNOW EVERYTHING BUT I MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP YOU

Back
Top Bottom