Basic-Spider mite cure..WANTED

Red-Cricket

Hey Guru's, Live in a tiny town. plants starting to show small webs probally spider mites. Any simple cure available?? Herd sugar water ? BAD..in 4th wk of flowering..time is killing me..cant wks for meds in mail....THANKS

check this out..i read that mushroom compost(leftovers from a mushroom farm) were good for growing pot in.so i found some and brought some home and replanted some starts into the stuff.well 2 days later i see some movement.....crap more spider mites.i just got them in check.....wait but no.i took some pictures of the bugs and did my home work...they are some kind of "jumping something" bug and they eat spider mites!!! how cool.i haven't had a problem sience with spider mites.i don't know the name of the "jumping thing"bug but God bless them for keeping thing in check. so if you can find a mushroom farm around mabey it will work for you.i'm up here in the great northwet washington.could be a different over your way. good luck,i tried lots of stuff to get rid of them spider mites.you just have to keep on them...:roorrip: hang on... c ya Red

Back
Top Bottom