BassPlayers DIY Tent Build Pictorial

Cool thanks TS will have to have a look around the web see what sort of money needs to be spent.

I won't directly link to the site, because it's a web-forum that also has sponsors (although the majority of them don't carry products that would be in competition with our sponsors), but there's a thread which was started in Febraury of 2009 on a marine and reef aquarium site about building LED setups that has a wealth of information and links to more. It was split a few times because it's 9,887 or so posts long (it's still being posted in as of yesterday) but doing a Google search for "DIY LEDs - The write-up" should take you to the beginning. It's probably worth the fair amount of time that it would take you to read through it from beginning to end.

Would rep u but looks like I need to spread some first!

'tis the thought that counts. :thanks:

awesome dude,im hopeing to build my own soon too. after seeing yours its just blown my mind now i dont know wot to do,peace and much bud!

Bassman, Very impressed, This has been put together with a minimum of cost, alot of recycling - sure you aren't a secret Kiwi ?? We r well known for our "Can Do/#8 fencing wire" mentality after all !! Yeah , fucken impressive !!.

Solid, well thought outproject. I admire the flexibility part of it. Since I'm about to build my own room, this helps tremendously. The feedback is also invaluable. Much thanks to all and I will be posting my 'efforts' pretty soon. Only if those darn seeds woul come sooner... Peace all

Back
Top Bottom