BB x WW x 6 x 15 Cabinets

Wrap those walls up bro. You'll get so much more light. My veg cab had wood color was. Soon as I put up some panda film it was like night and day.

I love following new members grows. But its kinda hard to be interested when the person is lying about stuff even a noob like me can spot. I'm not trying to start a fight, but this is a place for info and helping others, if you are new to growing that's fine. Lots of people will help you out here. But no one will if they clearly see whatever this is.

I suggest you get this thread deleted and start a new one. I for one would love to follow, learn and maybe even share some knowledge.

Cheers man. I hope you concider my advice. Or just tell me to shut my mouth and watch lol. I won't take offence :)

Just what till the end... 2-2.5 grams a bud site is large feat, especially considering the strain. U obviously need to read up some more, no offense but seriously do some research

Just what till the end... 2-2.5 grams a bud site is large feat, especially considering the strain. U obviously need to read up some more, no offense but seriously do some research

No offence taken.

I recommend you do some more research before lying like this on a site like this.

For one you haven't backed one thing you stated yet.

Anyone can tell you more watts = more lumen. Dunno where you got that info from but whatever lol

I can spot numourous things your clearly lying about. First I asked u wattage of your lights u said 2 54w t5 bulbs 24inch they do not exist. From the pics I see 4 bulbs.....
Second you claim to get 15oz, so many levels how that's not even possible lol

Now I will shut my mouth and watch this 15 oz t8 super grow.

Its an aquarium light.... Is that supposed to backup anything? Still not 54w bulbs. They take 4x 24 watt bulbs.....
And I'm not picking fights over spelling errors.

I've never done this before to another member but post some pics will ya. 1 seedling popping above dirt is a far cry of what you came here speaking of. You said you have all this going at another location.... Surely you can show some pics of these 100w t5 15oz cabs in action.
First the thread stated with you bragging about how good and how much you currently grow. Then it switches to just one cab.

You do all this from seed. God damn that is a full time job!

All your info is vague, wrong or a lie.... Really not sure why I'm still replying lol kind of amusing.

You do you I was asking dry weight... Not leafs stem pot and dirt.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom