WW X BB Grow Journal

Alex C

First time grower here, have started 16 Female seeds ww x bb and they are now two weeks old.
I've got a 4x4 tent running a 600w hps dual spectrum from the start, got a rvk125 for extraction, an inline fan for intake and a 6" fan for circulation, temps run around 28-30 lights on and 18-20 lights off.
This is what I've done so far:

11th October, Started germination using water cup method and left them to soak for 48 hours.

13th October, Planted into root riot cubes and placed under 24/7 light.

14th October, First sprout when checked in the morning most others followed within 24 hours.

16th October, Planted cubes into 2 litre smart pots & flipped to 18/6 light.

23rd October, All seem to be doing fairly well, watering every 3 days till run off. Had to leave town for about a week today so took a photo so I could get a before and after my return. I had to trust a famliy member to care for them.

IMG_2577.PNG

Current day, doing okay but have some issues with some, I have no idea what to do so am looking for some help with this one, two have canoeing leaves, three have brown/light green spots and two have dropping leaves and one has had its bottom leaves go crispy and yellow, all the others seem to be happy, healthy plants, images below.

Think their looking ok for 2 weeks old.
IMG_256414.JPG

IMG_257619.JPG
IMG_257519.JPG

IMG_257421.JPG
IMG_257317.JPG
IMG_257223.JPG
IMG_257120.JPG
IMG_257019.JPG
IMG_256521.JPG

IMG_256817.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom