KW's First Indoor Grow - WW - TW - GC

These are my Trainwrecks. They are looking a little sick and I see a bug here and there. I have some mosquito bits but not sure if I can use it this late in bud. Any suggestion welcome
2017_01_05_4998_edited-1.jpg
2017_01_05_4999_edited-1.JPG

If u have white dots under leaves you have spider mites...they shurly make any plant sick..rough to get rid of at this stage..neem oil will kill them..soil drench and foiler spray under leaves..but youll have to was the buds at harvest..dont want yo smoke neem oil or any pesticides..rough in the bud stage..
i am not using co2 but do have it. I just noticed my tw are sick again and i have a mosquito type bug. The underside of the leaves have little white dots and my plants are 2 weeks from harvesting. I am growing in soil and using gh nutes. I have 3 trainwrecks on 18/6 for my budding wrecks and 1 tw,2 blueberry and 2 candy cane in veg. My tent has 3 greencrack and 2 whitewidows. Cheers

Looks light colored and droopin leaves..even though it flowering give her some veg nutes with the next watering for some n to perk her up..i do it always during week 4 and 5 of flowering..they love it..!!

They were a little on the light side, three in the tent were fed a GH Flora mix of 1/2tsp of micro.1/2tsp of bloom,1/4 tsp of grow,1/2tsp of calmag and a 1/2 tsp of organic seaweed along with a foliar feed before feeding. I foliar fed with seaweed water mix. The three in the tent on the top left, center and bottom right were fed one gallon between the three. The special Trainwreck will be fed when it dries out a little more. The Candycanes and the Blueberries look pretty good right now. The Blueberries should be showing their sex pretty soon. I put one CKS cheese in water this morning, Thanks for the tips!! Peace man

Well growing could be better as the growth has slowed a bit. There is some yellowing and one plant is somewhat stunted a bit. My humidity is a little high at lightsout. The last two feeding were 1/2 tsp Micro,1/2 tsp of bloom ,1/4 tsp of grow and 1/2 tsp of cal/magic. The next feed was the same but with 5 drops of floralicious. Not sure what is wrong, they aren't bad but aren't great
2017_01_29_5528.JPG
2017_01_29_5527.JPG

This box is 2 Blueberries on the outside with 2 Candycanes in the bucket. The Trainwreck in bud hasn't really been growing much. I need to check the temp maybe . It was just fed 1/2 tsp Micro.1/2 tsp Bloom and 1/4 tsp grow with 1/2 tsp calmagic. Ijust replanted the Candycanes and just sprayed the Blueberries with a Safers bug spray. Any thoughts are welcome
2017_01_29_5526.JPG

Hey there. See things are green for ya..that trainwreck probally is just plain going to be a runt..i get those sometimes..i got one now..just a freak of nature i guess..diggin the double potted candycanes..of course right..thats my Thang!!
As for those blueberrys. I think there going to be female..usually i find males tend to grow taller than the females..there both on the short side looking to me.not tall and lankey..see any signs of anything yet.???
Looking sweet!!!!

Hey there. See things are green for ya..that trainwreck probally is just plain going to be a runt..i get those sometimes..i got one now..just a freak of nature i guess..diggin the double potted candycanes..of course right..thats my Thang!!
As for those blueberrys. I think there going to be female..usually i find males tend to grow taller than the females..there both on the short side looking to me.not tall and lankey..see any signs of anything yet.???
Looking sweet!!!!

Thanks OS I appreciate your comments, your'e the only one I have for suggestions to help me grow,I am afraid to seek growers where I live so thanks pal. I still have a little green at the bottoms of my tent plants and a little lighter color up top. I think they're ok. I also started some medical cheese for my back condition. They are just popping now. I think I need another cat or it needs to use more kitty litter, I need the buckets. LOL. Peace my friend:thumb:

Looking good! I have also had more than a few runt's from some CKS auto strains.

Yep I hear you about not wanting to ask other local growers! I know (and 100% trust) an old school grower with 20 years+ experience and that is always helpful!

Thanks for stopping by Torst, I think my mistakes iv'e made are rookie mistakes but living on disability and not using pills is my reason for growing. I cut my Trainwreck a little early to save money and it is better than the dispensary in some cases. Watching OS 64 grow is inspiring and my goal is to grow good bud. Always grow outdoor with just water but decent compost. I'll get there. Cheers

Thanks for stopping by Torst, I think my mistakes iv'e made are rookie mistakes but living on disability and not using pills is my reason for growing. I cut my Trainwreck a little early to save money and it is better than the dispensary in some cases. Watching OS 64 grow is inspiring and my goal is to grow good bud. Always grow outdoor with just water but decent compost. I'll get there. Cheers

You betcha buddy..
i want to try the cheese my self..but i only want a couple seeds..gonna see if i can wrangle a couple up
Keep it green my friend..

These are my tent plants and they are turning yellowish, I noticed a pinky type marks on some leaves and thought maybe this was light burn and a little bleaching. I have used cal/magic on my last couple feeds so I don't think its a N deficiency. I have been fighting the true north weather in my shed but seemed ok.
2017_02_07_5727.JPG
2017_02_07_5726.JPG
I dropped a co2 bag on the bottom left yesterday and broke one side off the bottom right blue bucket. fml

Back
Top Bottom