Herberto's First Grow Journal - Soil & LED - Northern Lights - Trainwreck Auto - CKS

Re: Herberto's First Grow Journal - Soil & LED - Northern Lights - Trainwreck Auto -

Ok let's try this again. Phone is working better after the update.

Day 40

NL 4 and TW1234 all received 4L of full strength bloom nutrients with a pH of 5.8 and a ppm of 550.

Day 41

Gave 4L of water to NL 123. Forgot to pH down the water. Checked after the same tap water and had a pH of 6.4.

Re: Herberto's First Grow Journal - Soil & LED - Northern Lights - Trainwreck Auto -

Day 43

Gave NL 4 and TW1234 4L of water each with a pH of 5.8.

NL2 is still showing signs of deficientcy. I have been reading that CalMag needs a higher pH then what I have been giving them to be taken up by the plant properly. I am going to increase the pH a little more for the northern lights as most of them are showimg some other CalMag deficientcies.

IMG_79873.JPG

Drooping leaves after feeding and watering
IMG_79882.JPG

Purpling stems and stalks
IMG_79894.JPG

Edges of leaves curling up
IMG_79905.JPG

Noticing a lot of of white build up in the pot trays. Looks like salt build up. Going to flush the plants after their next feeding as they haven't really been flushed fully yet. Reading that salt build up can cause a lot of problems especially in the final few weeks.

Train wrecks are looking good. All of them are are producing some great smells and trichs.
IMG_79914.JPG
IMG_79923.JPG

More updates to come. Still catching up.:)

trainwreck is really looking good:cheer:

Day 44

Gave NL 1,2,3 a feeding today. They each received 4L of Bloom nutrients with a pH of 6.1. I totally forgot to take the ppm. :(

Day 46

Ok finally caught up to yesterday's feeding and flushing.:).

NL 4 and TW 1,2,3,4 received a feeding of Bloom nutrients. Each plant recieved 4L with a pH of 6.1 and a ppm of 520.

I flushed NL 1,2,3 with 5G of water each. The water had a pH of 6.2 and a temp of 76F. I noticed that the tray had quite a bit a white on them and thought that it looked like salt build up and the plants have not been flushed yet.

IMG_80045.JPG
IMG_80034.JPG

The temperature sits at around 80F when the lights are on and dips down to 72F when they are off. The humidity hits a high of 70% and I can only get i down to 54%. The temperature has been dropping outside so it is getting a little easier to keep it under 60%. My dehumidifier isn't huge so it needs to be on 24/7 or until the reservoir fills in the middle of the nightand shuts off. Thinking I will add an hose attachment to empty into a larger container so it doesn't get so high when it is off.

Lights are at 12 in. Above the canopy. NL4 is sitting under one of the Mars 300 since it is a few inches taller than the rest . I would have liked to do some more LST but I am out of room.

Added another small desk fan to the tent to increase air circulation. With the higher humidity then I would like,little room in the tent, and the dense leaves on the Northern lights, I thought it would be best to get some more airflow.

Finally some individual pictures of the plants. It's been a little while.

TW1
IMG_79944.JPG

TW2
IMG_79954.JPG

TW3
IMG_79965.JPG

TW4
IMG_79975.JPG

NL1
IMG_79985.JPG

NL2
IMG_79996.JPG

NL3
IMG_80014.JPG

NL4
IMG_80025.JPG

This may help buddy.
420-magazine-mobile1793850662.jpg

Im pretty sure ur runnin promix like me so we follow the hydro system
Cheers

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nice! Thankyou jimmyclone. Looks like 5.8-6.0 seems like a nice range. Hoping to get the girls in tip top shape. Since my range was good should I flush the remainder of plants or should I just wait until I flush them until preparation for harvest. Want to avoid salt build up but I also don't want to strip the soil of all nutrients and leave the girls too hungry. Thanks again for the help.

im on my first grow as well so i dont want to give any false info. But from my research, you should flush 3x what the volume of your pots are, then give a regular feed after and leave them for awhile. I know these airpots and promix together dry out very fast, so i think im going to do a feed, feed, water scenario. The last water after running 2 feeds on this schedule should free up some of the dried nutes that are already in the moss and hopefully make them available for the roots. And by doing this push some of the salt down through the medium. I am by no means a pro yet but ive read this a few times by guys running promix or coco and it seems to work. And stop the need for big flushes.. Just my opinion, im gonna try it..

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom