BB x WW x 6 x 15 Cabinets

PhenoRX

Thanks to Michigan and its MMMP I've become a full time grower. no mre 9-5s. between my wife and i we possess 96 plants legally. Under the 100 plant fed limit....haha biatchs. i have 6 plants on a weekly rotation; 2 weeks to germ/root, 4 weeks veg, 8 weeks flower, 1 dry, 1 cure... my patients smoke very lil if it all. i pull close to a pound a week and 98% gets took to the disppensories. last time was tested came iin just under 19.3%. $18 per 8th, SHOW ME THE MONEY. it took $6000 to setup but afterr one month of yeilds its been pure profit. Expenses run me about a grand a month but still gross $7000+. Full setup of room (less then 100sq feet)/ stations (less then 7 sq ft per) and full journal of 6 ladies.... Follow the thread, chase ur dreams, fuk the nah sayers and lets get rich!!!

[QUO Stumped;2089194]Anyone else smell that from here?[/QUO
Re read the post... i said, "after the first month of yeilds" not yeilded in a month. Ive been growin for a long time in one form or another, never seen nething close to that except top colas in 7 wks in a scrog. No b.s. keep an eye out on youtube. PhenoRX growBB x WW, will incorporate whole 100sq ft setup.

must be some big ass kitchen cabinets, i surveyed all of mine prior to starting out and even the biggest were like 2'x1.5'x3' and not suitable for growing in. pity too cos my tiny ass galley kitchen actually has loads of cupboards.

can't wait to see pics of this setup; subscribed.

For purpose of this thread I'm only showing one cabinet that's in my kitchen literally (were it all began) i have 6 kids tje the actual 15 cab. op isn't within my residence. once i obtain a suffiecent camera ill post vid on youtube with link here. but for now, each cabinet is 40"w x 23" d x 28"h. 6 3 gal. pots, 2 4 bulb t5s 1 6" circ fan 1 168cfm vent fan. Drawer were removed and sealed from inside. lights r stationary 8" from top, 10" of soil in each pot. sog net splits remaiining 10" in half....shit gets cramped but works. pots r elevated until the girls get going. t5s give off enough heat to m aintain 80°F. pics will besoon kids take nap

Nice.
Sorry if I sound abit negative. But how the hell you getting those good of yields and espically that good of quality bud with t5 lights?
That or my whole last year of reading and buying gear was a waste of time and money.

Now I really can't wait to see these vids and pics!
I mean no disrespect or sarcasum.

Its cool man...i started this in 2008. Took me many clones, trips to the despensories and trimming experaments...giving a anyone plant idle trimming increases the thc, think i gotta whole note worth of notes just from trimming/pruning alone. The net , the BB cross and the ability for the light to litrally touch the plants tfor deep penatration produces the yeild. I've had this same line of plants for 6 yrs. and it took me that long to master it. : (

Its cool man...i started this in 2008. Took me many clones, trips to the despensories and trimming experaments...giving a anyone plant idle trimming increases the thc, think i gotta whole note worth of notes just from trimming/pruning alone. The net , the BB cross and the ability for the light to litrally touch the plants tfor deep penatration produces the yeild. I've had this same line of plants for 6 yrs. and it took me that long to master it. : (

Nice.
So you run 2x 4 foot t5s per cab? 55watt bulbs or 110w ho? What is your gram per watt?

Sorry for all the questions. I got Loads of t5 lights here I use on my aquariums. I could easily spare a dozen and replace my 1000w hps with t5 lights and forget about my heat issues.

Cheers

And the ferts...i only use "valley fertiliziers" now. lobi urea 46-0-0. Triple super 0-45-0. Potash 0-0-60 dilutrd of coarse. scotts micronutruint for trace. 50 lb bags last me forever and I've learned the brand doesn't matter as much compared to who's administering them.. takes me 10-12 hrs a day, but I LOVE IT!!! I don't smoke myself but to get, plsome long time old heads blown from aFeW tokes keeps me motivated.plus. the money its good to

2 54Watt per cab...their are 3 cabs with only 1 t5 in large op just for rooting/premature plants. in total its 27 54w. Equal to 1000w + 600w hps but get 10x more coverage in sq ft. have to get a light meter but last time i checked. was 7800 lumens at 5" with month old bulds. never have had a heat or odor problem either

2 54Watt per cab...their are 3 cabs with only 1 t5 in large op just for rooting/premature plants. in total its 27 54w. Equal to 1000w + 600w hps but get 10x more coverage in sq ft. have to get a light meter but last time i checked. was 7800 lumens at 5" with month old bulds. never have had a heat or odor problem either

Cool but what do you average in grams per cab with only 108w per cab?

7800 lumens? Or lux? I just tested my 1kw hps and its 25000 lux over a 12sq foot footprint 3x4'. Gives me 27000 lumens.

This is my first go with this light. So I have no comparison.

Also how do you fit a 46 or 48 inch bulb in a 40 inch space? 54w t5 come in these lengths I thought. Might be a 42" version.

The fixtures r only 24" long. each plant has 25-30 top cola sized buds when finished...usually get 2-2 1/2 oz. a plant...yet have i been able to break to one lb mark but Ive gotten close. how n fuk u up load pics???

CAM000744.jpg
CAM000762.jpg
CAM000785.jpg
CAM000796.jpg
CAM000805.jpg

haha photos r upside down but fuk it

Its not about the watts...its all in the amount off lumens (usable light) that reachd that reaches the plant. and ur right genous. 6 x 2 is 12.... what's 6 x 2.5??? Figure that one out and get back to me, I'm to simple minded i guess. and i love the fact doubt me, wish i can be sittin next to u at the end of this ride so i can see the look on ur face when i say "haha" its ppl like u that ruin todays society. prolly why ur ur grows don't pan out like they should...ur always happy with good enough, huh?

Back
Top Bottom