Beginner with some questions

motomarty22

420 Member
I've made to diy bubble buckets (5gal) and I'm anxious to start some lil ones in them, my question is can I use miracle gro for nutes? I understand that there are many cannabis specific nutes on the market but I have no hydro store anywhere near me and I've read on some other sites where this method has been very successful. Just wanna know if I can find any more info out about this cause like I said I'm a newb and I'm also on a budget so if I can get by with miracle gro for my first grow just to get the jist of it I will try gettin better nutes later. Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot man, but my concern with ordering online is how descrete the shipping is. I live in a very small town and everybody knows everybody and I don't wanna raise suspicion at all. Also how's the customer service and time frame of order to the doorstep?

I started with that stuff. It *will* work for a little while. It's not good enough though.
1. Prepare for everything to turn BLUE!
2. Don't even use half the recommended dosage, you'll kill everything quickly.
3. You don't even need nutrients to get started, they won't need that for about one or two weeks. Straight PH balanced tap water for my seedlings.
4. I mean it when I say EVERYTHING is going to turn Blue. :laugh:
If you are worried about online shopping security, go get yourself a "Throw-away" gift card and use that.
There are alternatives to the high price nutrients you see advertised all over the place. This is what I use now. It arrived Via FedEx, was left on door step and I have no idea about cus service, I've not needed their assistance yet. 2 grows and counting.
Buy Hydroponics - J. R. Peters Inc.

Running any non hydroponic nutrient would result in micronutrient deficiencies and likely magnesium deficiency. If using RO water a calcium deficiency as well.

Back
Top Bottom