Beginners grow UK

Has anyone tried the bending method and How is it done as I have limited space these are beginning to become beasts

First of all great to see so many UK growers here! Iv never come across many so to see us representing is great.. will be keeping an eye on all yours planties.

And as for the bending method, I LST all my plants and also Scrog my grows to make the most of the space as I'm limited to it. I try to get as many heads as possible by tying the more dominant ones down, letting more light into the canopy and giving the undergrowth chance to get up to the level of everything else. Theres some good pictures on how they change through out LST on my second journal go check it out and Iv just popped some super lemon haze, sour kosher and Black dog if you wanna follow how they go man ..

Welcome sir Yea man started to learn the way these beast get up and big real quick.I've started to bend and scrog up a bit more aswell but there so temperamental and with limited space I've narrowed it down to just two plants every time, I find it easier to love the two of them like there my own kids lol it's good for the soul what's your favourite so far mine is Barney cheese was lovely just like being in dam.! Was so nice not to go out and give some crook some money for bud and just chill down with my own stuff if u fancy putting up pics and progress fire away I'll try get in and get one or two of my new kuchi devils harvest brand tonite or so there on 24hrs light at min on t5 I find it best what's your opinions I'm also just using soil non of this high tec . lol nice simple and easy no fuss

Yeah you find in this game, less is more bro! I did 4 my last time around and took it down this time so I can give them more time and individual attention! My favourite to grow has been StarDawg absolutely stunk of cat piss through flower lool my babies are just on 18 hours under a 200w LED. I just run mine in soil, no added nutes or feed to the soil just Bio bizz light mix use the Bio bizz nute line as well. Just a simple three part grow, bloom and max.. Not too heavy on your plants never had a problem and always a nice strong sweet taste and smell
Check them out.

Yeah you find in this game, less is more bro! I did 4 my last time around and took it down this time so I can give them more time and individual attention! My favourite to grow has been StarDawg absolutely stunk of cat piss through flower lool my babies are just on 18 hours under a 200w LED. I just run mine in soil, no added nutes or feed to the soil just Bio bizz light mix use the Bio bizz nute line as well. Just a simple three part grow, bloom and max.. Not too heavy on your plants never had a problem and always a nice strong sweet taste and smell
Check them out.

420-magazine-mobile1713524756.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1623353433.jpg

My last two scrogs.

Wow man they look tidy as hell wow I'll get to that standards one day I've only just starting to learn the technique myself but they look blooming nice was that the stardawg yer

Back
Top Bottom