Beginners grow UK

Also when is the best time to feed them seaweed extract when they have water and nutrients? Or a separate time?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Just add a touch of the seaweed extract on feeding days, also I just remembered that your plants are in veg so no need to worry about dropping the light output to 250w, the plants should be fine with that during the veg phase :thumb:

Thats great.. Iv just bought levington tomorite with seaweed extract and if thats the case with the lights i will keep them at 250w its gives plenty of light in the place where they are and keeps the heat down. Thanks again .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Don't see why not t5 might be abit strong but that's my opinion, will be great use in flower, 24hour is cool depends what the grower is best with, me personally I'm doing 18/6 and with the weather in uk it's hot during the day so I run through night, #420 #hightimes

What time do I start them and turn off I've had them going for 24hrs non stop with a fan t5 others are on a 5pm on and 5am off

This little bugger was infested with bugs was uncontrollable had to get rid managed to settle the others with canna cure I'll update soon on the other 3.and the barneys seem to be doing well getting big cut my size down to just having the 3 now more manageable I think until I've learnt the basics a bit more lol do I need fertiliser aswell as the widows are in flower now ?

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Hi there i have got some critical kush/lemon feno took me a pack of 20 seeds to find one seed, so i found it motherd it cloned it ect, i have currently got some at 3weeks in veg the would recommend this strain to anyone, I'm useing house and gardens soil/nutz also try keep it organic I've had my mother. About 1/half year still looking buitifull will upload my grow journal shortly from previous grown with same strain, in also in uk and I started to get heat problems but managed to get it all on lockdown

Welcome mate yea upload away I'll get a snap tomoz show you my little heaven I messed these up big time(white-widow) but it my first time so getting the hang of things people tell me it's hard to grow the lemon I've got some barneys cheese on the go aswell ..️

ec1ce15b1e8b2f47825d38d0c1305947.jpg
8f645d99ea811174b8abf87c28d80658.jpg
2b0d897e87fb56a73ecd40dfc05455a2.jpg
6d45fb22fd97ab0f1a90f7f346d58a59.jpg
50a4af79ffb03e0de1b51ff76e176932.jpg

My opinion the lemons go mad for nutz during flower also there really good strong plants everytime I've harvest they have allways been dence solid buds then let them cure for 2weeks, it's my last grow of lemons I've grown it to much it's had its day, want a new challenge might try purple kush / blue cheese / or might go back to sensi star great strain.

Looks like a case of Thrips there, you can buy chemicals to kill them off before the flowering stage but you don't want to be messing now that you are. Diatomaceous Earth is great against these though, blow some over the soil and lower leaves and those Thrips will be gone in a week or so after one or two doses :thumb:

Just the one lonely plant left here, she's near finished but I'm trying to give just enough time for her to seed after pollinating her from my Incredible Bulk. She's a White Strawberry Skunk:

image16139.jpeg
image16140.jpeg
image16141.jpeg

This is the Royal Queen Critical that I will put into flower next:

image16137.jpeg
image16136.jpeg

The rest of my little collection:

image16135.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom