Beginners grow UK

420-magazine-mobile771919054.jpg
420-magazine-mobile496401232.jpg
420-magazine-mobile851861947.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1523551337.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1759431963.jpg
420-magazine-mobile535359407.jpg

Sent from my SM-A300FU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Starting to faten up now :) still have 4 weeks left yet so hoping they will plump up abit. Not bad for a first grow though right ? :)

Thanks bro tbh I would be happy if that was the final harvest, as been my first go at it I belive the knowledge about growing is the most important thing I will take away from this crop. Just imagine how many things you would do differently if you where to start another grow tomorrow, I know I have plenty to change around next time lol.

Yea I know what you mean . it's still a learning game until it becomes easy but that will never happen with nature take care bud and keep updating .

Has anyone done the tangie x chocolope by DNA or them 60 day lemon seeds can't remember who they are done by tho

Sent from my iPhone using 420

For me I only had a very small plant if u accidentally mess around with the lighting too much and stress them out they (automatically) start flowering instead of veg hence the name auto in a newbie also I'm just being told from a friend that I must of stressed them out as I've seen autos that are 4-5ft tall mine was just under 2foot lol oops but it's all a learning game and what your comfortable with there's lot of advice on here also

And it also depends on the flowering time etc like 60day lemon will take 60days as that what they been genetically modified too I presume think there called ruderalis it all depends what ur comfortable with TBH and learn what plant is best for you

From my understanding of them they start flowering upon age and not due to light they automatically start flowering without the need to switch your light times. Also genetics of the strain can affect how it grows how tall in general ect dont give up though like you said its a learning game!

Sent from my LG-D855 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You might be getting a couple of things mixed up here miserablemunk. Any auto will flower regardless of light schedule, and buds in 60 days sounds like a swift finishing auto.

Otherwise the plant may be your usual photoperiod plant that has a flowering time of around 60 days, for this you would need to change the light schedule to 12/12 to induce the flowering period, although this gives you the option to veg the plant as long as you like it will add time on top of the 60 day flowering period.

I've grown both auto's and photoperiods recently and I have to say that there's some fine smoke to be had from an auto. Although they finish quicker and therefore don't have a long veg period I think the fact that you can leave them on an 18/6 schedule gives them the extra light time needed to produce some great THC content, that plus the fact that the auto strains are getting better and better every year. Personally I'll take any smoke that comes if it means I'm not out scouring the streets for it, some of which may have been grown shittily anyway (thank fuck I don't sell mine, it's sometimes some scraggly shit but smokes great lol) ;)

Back
Top Bottom