Bentilation issue

cptbubblehash

im working on my second grow after many months getting my closet renovated this closet is 4'x6'x8' i have one t5 4 bulb 216w i only have 2 plants going so far until i move into a bigger place. my question is how many cfm's should i be running. was thinking of running a 6in 240cfm duct booster hopefully this will work as money is tight and this is one thing i know needs to be right. i also have a osculating floor fan and a 8'' desk fan.:thanks:

Re: ventilation issue

you wont need very much, with that lighting setup, you're looking mostly at enough air movement to keep your temps right.

i'd aim for about 100cfm.. maybe get a silent bathroom fan to exhaust the air out, and passive intake in.

in a space that big, even with no exhaust, you're looking at only a 4-5 degree increase in temps. so, as long as your replacing your air every couple min, you are more than good enough.

thank you nibec. getting a fan in a couple of days trying to set up my hydro now so i will be doing a journal soon.. going to be growing a powerkush just one plant for now lost my other 3 plants do to mold that explains the renovation to the closet. but inspector has came out and cleared us of all mold issues. once this power plant is able to take clones from i will have more plants hate starting over with just one seed lol

i just got one 5gl dwc bucket a family friend let me have i think it cost him like $40 but he is teaching me how to make a much cheaper one that works as good or even better.

yeah, im having my hand at hydro with a dwc, got a 10 gal bucket running a single plant.. had 2 in there, but, i had slime issues, and in the process of defeating the slime, it took the little runt with it.

not that it was a major loss, the runt was on node 4, and tiiiiny, while the healthy one was on node 7, and almost double its size. some seeds just dont have the will to grow.

Back
Top Bottom