68 F, % 57 humidity

labrynth1

ok i think i have all info. 4' X 8' closet. 68 F (that is with a fan blowing inside. stays a steady 75 F without fan). humidity has been fluctuating goes anywhere between 48-60 %. i have a fan with timer 1 hr 2 hr 4 and 8 hr with osculate.
and it is 75 F in the room itself. i do have an ac.
o the question is how long should i leave fan on a day and should i keep door cracked?

Everything looks good. Depends on how old your plants are. Just dont let it get below 66 in there. Try to keep the fan on at all times more so if 2-4 weeks veg air circulation is key to keeping mold away

n3rds3ks said:
Everything looks good. Depends on how old your plants are. Just dont let it get below 66 in there. Try to keep the fan on at all times more so if 2-4 weeks veg air circulation is key to keeping mold away

I agree! Nothing wrong with leaving it on all the time. Helps keep the humidity down. Keeping the door cracked, another good idea!

The worry is powdery mildew which loves a humid growing area and since it is everywhere, all it needs is the right conditions to begin infecting your plants.

Humidity no higher than 45% is best and NEVER water your plants before the dark cycle. Always do that first thing after lights on.

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

ok wait i think this got misunderstood. im drying the plant.Humidity no higher than 45% is best and NEVER water your plants before the dark cycle. Always do that first thing after lights on. that sounds like u r talking about growing indoor? and what is RH? thx for the info

ok wait i think this got misunderstood. im drying the plant.Humidity no higher than 45% is best and NEVER water your plants before the dark cycle. Always do that first thing after lights on. that sounds like u r talking about growing indoor? and what is RH? thx for the info

Sorry... Not a mind reader! ;)

Your original post didn't actually say what you were doing. Closet, ("GROW closet?) Humidity at 65%? Sounds more like growing than drying if you ask me! :laughtwo: Anyway...you need humidity in the 35-45% range. Anything over 55% is WAY too high!

Leave the fan on the timer, on every 3-4 hours with an hour rest. That is how my drying closet fans are set. If all goes well and depdnding on whether or not you watered the plant 4 days before chopping ,you can expect to be jarring up the dried buds for curing in 4-7 days depending on your local conditions.

Back
Top Bottom