Best 2 light setup for 2x4 tent?

Hayron1088

Ok so I have read posts from other forums, the go-to quick answer site YouTube, and have asked a couple buddies on this setup. My initial choice that I was 100% set on was the following:
1. Vivosun VS2000
2. Spider Farmer sf2000
3. Mars Hydro TSL2000

Now here’s my setup.
I have a topgrow 600 and 3 “puck” full spectrum led lights from Lowe’s(31watt total minus the topgrow). I use the puck lights for seedlings of which I have 4 under it currently. The TopGrow is feeding 1 Cherry Pie clone and 1 White Widow clone. Both clones are well rooted in a 3 gallon fabric pot. All of these little children of mine are in a 2x4x5 tent between 75-80 degrees Fahrenheit and RH 45-65. I essentially need the two light setup as I only have a VERY limited space to grow for many reasons that are moot. And I have two different cycles in one tent for as long as I possibly can until the seedling are big enough to move to there next location. Sorry I’m dragging on but I want to give you as much info so you are completely scratching your head after this . So the light I mentioned above are basically out as a result of needing two different lights, or aren’t they? Recommend anything for this besides two tents? If this is to confusing I apologize. I’m not new to growing, just this new found way to ask the world instead of, well myself haha. Thank you all, seriously.

Your best option is to build your own.
Could build two lights with 6 strips each which would be about 275w each.
Build them 2x2 so they fit the 2x4 perfectly.
Cost would be probably about $280 each.

Be just like mine here but just subtract two strips from each light, I built mine to fit a 2x5 space
20200930_181310.jpg

Your best option is to build your own.
Could build two lights with 6 strips each which would be about 275w each.
Build them 2x2 so they fit the 2x4 perfectly.
Cost would be probably about $280 each.

Be just like mine here but just subtract two strips from each light, I built mine to fit a 2x5 space
20200930_181310.jpg
Why so much? I priced my own with the Bridgelux 11in strips, driver and all accessories needed and it is less then 275 for everything. Two drivers at $35 a piece, strips are 4.50 a strip and wire, and etc about another $100.00. Maybe I’m wrong

The TSL2000 would do outstanding on that 2x4 space. The TS series does great for veg and flower. If used on seedlings or small plants just turn it down to 50% or so and work them up to more power as they grow.

Why so much? I priced my own with the Bridgelux 11in strips, driver and all accessories needed and it is less then 275 for everything. Two drivers at $35 a piece, strips are 4.50 a strip and wire, and etc about another $100.00. Maybe I’m wrong
Because I used all top of the line components.
LM301B and Cree XP-G3 Photored
My strips are 24" long at $25 apiece
Each driver is about $90
Heat sinks were $8 apiece
Wire, thermal tape, two potentiometers, aluminum frame.

Back
Top Bottom