Best Blunt Wrap?

Re: Best bluntwrap?

I like to go the local cigar shop and get some nice fresh leaves , really they make the best wraps , no reconstituted sheet tobacco crap or wacky chemicals , just god's good brown rolling paper , also much larger than any"Blunt wrap" you can buy!

King Pin blunt wraps are wicked.. My favourite is Maple Syrup ..and i normally hate blunts, or flavoured papers...

you might only like Maple Syrup if you're Canadian, though.. but worth trying out..

As for shelf life, I have found that Platinum Series Blunt wraps LAST the longest, without drying out...

CherryEyed said:
I've never been able to find the Juicy Jays wraps anywhere, it's a shame..

and I'm not ordering wraps off the net, lol..

I'm wondering why not off the net? I don't carry those wraps anyways (but i hear theyre really yummy!)

.. I'm just wondering why you wouldnt consider buying a tobacco product off the internet?

chocolate, candy apple, and just raspberry, all of em! haha phillie blunts are just superb. i love them to death.

I agree with 4DZ I never tried flavor blunt wraps. I normally stick to a phillie or black and mild! For sure!!!!!

The true blunts are nice and the new flavor "kush" smells great. Next time I get to the store that sells them I am getting a box. The only thing I don't like about the blunt wraps is that they will not stay flat, unless you mess with them and it sucks that most of them only come in single packs. Smoke da bomb come in two packs, but I can't find them anymore.

enoddo said:
The true blunts are nice and the new flavor "kush" smells great. Next time I get to the store that sells them I am getting a box. The only thing I don't like about the blunt wraps is that they will not stay flat, unless you mess with them and it sucks that most of them only come in single packs. Smoke da bomb come in two packs, but I can't find them anymore.
Da bombs are smaller and don't stick well.

Just to let everyone know, Kingpin has a 2 fer 1 for a limited time. It looks like just one tube when you buy it but there are really 2 wraps inside.

Strawberry Swishers, bulk pack from Costco with 50 packs, usually lasts around a month lol.

For Flavor Juicy Rasberry is Fucking GREAT.

But then EZ Roll Makes EASTWOOD, It is MUCH of a slower burning blunt then the normal EZ's

Back
Top Bottom